1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Weapon Assembly 2.1.3

This mod will let you break weapons into parts and then combine the parts into new weapons!

1. TeSLaSP2
    TeSLaSP2
    4/5,
    Version: 2.0.1
    This mod has become a fundamental one in my universe, but is still in WIP and lack on mayor custom weapon types, that is why I rate this with 4/5, keep working, you got a gem xD (Sorry for my bad English)
    1. AlbertoRota
      Author's Response
      Thank you very much for your 4 stars!
      Keep posting ideas in the thread and help me to make this 5 stars worth!!!
  2. pie531
    pie531
    4/5,
    Version: 2.0.0
    Great mod, had a similar one before that stopped updating so it's nice to see it again. Only problem is that no matter what I do i cant get the weapon painting station except in admin mode (only reason not 5 star)
    1. AlbertoRota
      Author's Response
      Thank you very much for your 4 stars!
      Let me see if I can cheat you to give me the 5th one ;)

Weapon painting station is still WIP, that's the reason why you can't find it, in fact, it has not been released to Steam yet.
      I'll be working on it till the weekend, moment that I will release it to Steam.

I consider forum users to be more skilled (Modding wise) than Steam ones, that the reason why I release here versions like this one.

If you want a solid, stable and tested version, I recommend you to subscribe to Steam, updates will arrive later, but they will be tested and polished.
  3. Jawick
    Jawick
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0.0
    Very well made mod, works like a charm and adds a good looking crafting station to the whole!!
    1. AlbertoRota
      Author's Response
      Thank you very much for your 5 stars!
      Two good looking stations now!!!
  4. The_Daily_Herp
    The_Daily_Herp
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.0
    I love the mod! Especially how you added compatability with the quarterstaffs mod, its great :nuruhappy:
    1. AlbertoRota
      Author's Response
      I want to make this mod as compatible as possible!
  5. densavage
    densavage
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.0
    Absolutely incredible. Have been waiting for someone to revive this mod
    1. AlbertoRota
      Author's Response
      If you have any idea of how to make this mod better, please, post them on the thread! :P