1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Weapon Tech Mod V.0.6.0.2

Adds special techs that can only be used with certain weapons.

1. finler3
    finler3
    5/5,
    Version: V. 0.5.1
    Very fun to use, the hand positioning with the Hellcat are a bit awkward, but it's easily forgettable.
    1. Riuny
      Author's Response
      Thank you for the review. I'll fix the Hellcat hand position as soon as possible.
  2. riphyllo
    riphyllo
    4/5,
    well done!! sadly it does not work with custom races but still amazing can't wait to see your future update love it so far :D
    1. Riuny
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review. :)
      I won't have time to make race varied animations for custom races, but in future update, I'll make this mod usable for them at least.
  3. 0ctavian
    0ctavian
    3/5,
    Nice abilites, but... This abilites SHOULD be used on all weapons, not only on the mod weapons. If u make it possible to us on all weapon, this mod will be the best.
    1. Riuny
      Author's Response
      Thank you for the review. Right now techs of this mod is only usable to modded weapons and vanilla weapons. Theoretically, it is possible to make it available for random generated weapons, but to do that I have to type in every single possible combination of randomly generated weapon names which sums up to astronomical amount. So due to the current limitation in lua scripting, it is not possible. I'll make it happen if I find an actual solution to solve this problem.
  4. etherealblade
    etherealblade
    5/5,
    Version: V. 0.5.0
    O.M.G! Why does this not have a 5/5. Thankyou so much for your contribution. I absolutely LOVE stuff like this.
    1. Riuny
      Author's Response
      I really appreciate your positive review. Thanks!
  5. HSaito87470
    HSaito87470
    5/5,
    Version: version 0.4.1
    i really think this mod is awesome,but i for me its bugged,i don't have the claw thing and whatever dagger or sword i uso for both techs i press G and F and nothing happen :'(
    1. Riuny
      Author's Response
      First, thanks for the positive review. The modded weapons for this game can be crafted via tabula-rasa(TR). I recommend you to download TR mod. And for the techs, right now dagger skills and 2H-sword skills are only available with craftable vanilla weapons. Random generated or weapons from other mods do not work in here.
  6. Frykas59
    Frykas59
    5/5,
    Nice mod , good job ! :)
  7. ~SlenderBoi~
    ~SlenderBoi~
    5/5,
    Awesome Mod! The Howling Soul is just amazing, i'd like to may see some other skins for it which aren't blocky and a bit more like a Katana or something like that. :D
  8. reijigikura
    reijigikura
    5/5,
    It's actually an awesome mod, but I have a bug, whenever I press "F"/"G", my character is suddenly gone and it's getting really laggy, so I must teleport to my ship so my character will reset. Anything to solve the problem?
    1. Riuny
      Author's Response
      Sorry for the inconvenience. I'll look in to that matter as soon as possible. By the way, if you still remember, please let me know what tech,weapon and race did you used when you got lag. It will be very helpful for me to solve this problem quickly.
  9. Rethq
    Rethq
    4/5,
    Version: 0.4.0
    I don't understand how to unlock these things and there is no instructions or anything, thatswhy I gave it a 4 star rating. But from what I've seen from the videos this mod is awesome. Just tech me how to get them, would be really nice :)
    1. Riuny
      Author's Response
      Thank you for leaving comment. About the recipes, after V.0.3.0 update, everything in this mod can be crafted via Tabula-Rasa which is recommended in the overview page. You can check out V.0.3.0 change log video if you want.
  10. Xren
    Xren
    5/5,
    It's cool!
  11. Darklight
    Darklight
    5/5,
    This mod while rough is already showing enormous promise. Can't wait for future updates as well as what you will be able to do once the new status changes make it to stable.
  12. darkus32
    darkus32
    5/5,
    Version: 0.3.0
    It one of the best mods.
  13. EpicNomming
    EpicNomming
    5/5,
    5/5
    As of right now, this is one of the best mods out there. It is amazing!
    Not much content, but the content that there is just blows my mind. Very nicely done, I hope to see more in the future. The effects and ability use is so cool.
  14. CaiusSaintRose
    CaiusSaintRose
    5/5,
    Why has this not recieved more votes?! It's awesome ^^ My only complaint Is the sword, I like how It looks, but I feel that a more pointed edge would look better with It's skills instead of a blocky shape, I still like It how It Is right now though so It's not all that important. Keep up the good work! ^^
  15. EpicNomming
    EpicNomming
    4/5,
    Version: 0.2.2
    4/5
    Incredible! I haven't seen weapons and techs used in this way before, though there may be others out there. I love the mechanics :D
    Can't wait for more, and like the previous review said, these weapons need to be stronger and faster.
  16. Remmy101
    Remmy101
    2/5,
    Version: 0.2.0
    At it's current state it's in this is the rating I give it. It's just not usable.

-The cool down is way too long,.

-It should not use a tech slot.

-The weapons themselves are not usable. Too slow of swing speed and shoot speed. DPS is too low.

I'd give it five stars if those things are addressed. I realize this is a beta mod but I'm giving it a review based on it's current state. I'll come back to it when it's out of beta for a better review :)

I LOVE the concept of this mod so keep at it! I support you!