1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Weapon Tech Mod V.0.6.0.2

Adds special techs that can only be used with certain weapons.

1. -Skey-
    -Skey-
    5/5,
    Version: V.0.6.0.2
    It's effing gorgeous. The only minus is the fact it's outdated.
  2. Ayesha
    Ayesha
    5/5,
    good!
  3. Ziggy46
    Ziggy46
    5/5,
    such an awesome mod love it and play starbound without
  4. Albert_The_Alpaca
    Albert_The_Alpaca
    5/5,
    OOOOOOOMMMMMMMFFFFFFFGGGGGGG TTTHHHIIISSS MOD IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. zoekmath
    zoekmath
    5/5,
    Even this mod hasn't been updated, it is great, and I think that it should be updated by someone because it would be very appreciated by the community of starbound. The author has done a great job, this kind of mod is extremenly difficult to do, stop saying "this doesn't work" and make it work!
    The author has spent a lot of time on this mod, why don't we take advantage of that?
  6. saf8772
    saf8772
    5/5,
    Excellent work, I thought the animations were beautiful, I can't wait until it is updated to latest version. Keep up the amazing work!
  7. sithalo
    sithalo
    5/5,
    people rating 1 star and talking about how it doesnt work, thats hurting the mods rating. its not updated yet for glad giraffe.

its not compatible yet fully...

and to slaughter, theres a number of other mods that would likely cause that issue as well, thats a risk when using mods or playing a game that still has major updates going that a character or mod might not make it to the release.
  8. Nameless Outsider
    Nameless Outsider
    1/5,
    Doesn't even work...sadly. It looked so amazing in the preview.
  9. Slaughter300
    Slaughter300
    1/5,
    I can't remove this mod without deleting the character it was used with. I hate this mod in such an unimaginable way.
  10. MegaMorpeh
    MegaMorpeh
    1/5,
    I can't unlock the tech.
  11. Justincase
    Justincase
    1/5,
    It doesn't even work. Broke the first mission quest.
  12. colaaddone
    colaaddone
    4/5,
    good
  13. Morzat456
    Morzat456
    5/5,
    Epic mod €¬€
  14. FoxTV
    FoxTV
    5/5,
    How do you which do you do me
  15. TheGodlyPancake
    TheGodlyPancake
    1/5,
    Doesnt work on multiplayer sadly, says ship client broke and disconnects me.
  16. iamohm2000
    iamohm2000
    5/5,
    Wow Amazing
  17. jj200275
    jj200275
    4/5,
    The weapon techs for the special weapons added by this mod work, but the weapon techs for vanilla weapons don't work.
  18. lollipopistasty
    lollipopistasty
    4/5,
    When I press G with broadsword tech, my character disappears and I'm unable to do anything. Also, because Tabula Rasa is no longer supported for Upbeat Giraffe, I can't craft any weapon in this mod
    1. Riuny
      Author's Response
      I'll try to fix disappearance bug in next update. About the weapon, you can see detailed crafting instruction in codex called WTM manual. The codex can be crafted with bare hand.
  19. Kaster
    Kaster
    1/5,
    Help me please i used your mod and now if i try to remove your mod it deletes my character I removed everything from my inventory all weapons i removed them.... like the uninstall said.
    1. Riuny
      Author's Response
      Thank you for reporting crucial bug. I'll find the solution for it as soon as possible.
  20. baconsama25
    baconsama25
    5/5,
    Just two bugs, first that Jukgol cooldown doesn't appear and the techs don't work if you switch to another weapon kind. And a minor bug that Gewitter ( or whatsoever it's spelled XD ), even after recoloring it by the mod tool, it doesn't change the color of the special attacks.