1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

WEAPONFIX v018.20.10

Have you ever been annoyed by the appearance of vanilla weapons? Then this mod is for you !!!

1. ditetej
    ditetej
    5/5,
    Version: v018.20.10
    A beautiful mod which excels at bringing the proportions of firearms to a reasonable, yet comfortable degree.

sure, i guess that there could be super steroids that don't jeopardize the user's health, or interior exoskeletons weaved into bone and muscle that would allow for projectile launchers larger than one's figure to be practical in the far future - but since they aren't foreseeable yet, this mod is invaluable as i am unable to detach myself from reality enough to enjoy the game with mega-plus-sized boom-shooters

also it's compatible with https://community.playstarbound.com/resources/upgraded-gun-names-borderlands-like-gun-names.3944/ even though both mods affect vanilla's rooty-tooty-shooty-and-shooties
  2. Descher
    Descher
    5/5,
    I love the mod on my Unstable version, but since I use Frackin' Universe on my Stable game, this mod doesn't work with it.
  3. Gugads21
    Gugads21
    5/5,
    One of the best weapon mods ever. This is what the developers should have done.
  4. alicundox95
    alicundox95
    4/5,
    Version: 1.3
    Cool