1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Weapons Addition 1.3.9.0

Your arsenal will broaden so much you won't be able to carry it all at once.

1. sayter
    sayter
    3/5,
    Version: 1.3.9.0
    Absolutely no attempt was made to balance these weapons or make them stand out in a crowd of a billion OP god-weapons. You've made it require FU, but utterly broken balance with them. I'm unsure what the point of this is.
    1. SpazDiesFirst360.0
      Author's Response
      I thought that making the broken items somewhat hard to obtain would help to balance them, but it's apparently not. I can certainly try to balance them, but it will take time.
  2. Waffielz
    Waffielz
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.8.0
    i have no idea if your mod is making all this cobalt ore spawn everywhere, plz turn it down and nerf the guns
    1. SpazDiesFirst360.0
      Author's Response
      Yes this mod adds cobalt. Didn't know if people were okay with it so I waited until someone said something. As for the guns, I will probably cut the damage in half (excluding weak sauce items).
  3. Resfa
    Resfa
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.8.0
    Can i have a link for a version which don't required Franklin Univers ? I really love the mod looking And really Want to use it !
    1. SpazDiesFirst360.0
      Author's Response
      I'm looking to make it not require FU, but it will take a while. The PAA part of WA was built on FU, and WA was built on PAA, which is why this is difficult.
  4. OkeAni
    OkeAni
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.3.1
    Cool idea of the mod!
  5. Diegox64
    Diegox64
    5/5,
    lol
  6. Diegox64
    Diegox64
    4/5,
    can't download m8
    1. SpazDiesFirst360.0
      Author's Response
      Try it now. Should work if not I'm going to be sad because I can't direct upload it now due to size.
  7. zzzx
    zzzx
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.1.0