1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

WEdit v1.3.2

In-game, multiplayer-compatible world editing.

1. ThePyzu
    ThePyzu
    5/5,
    Version: v1.3.0
    A really good mod, made building so much easier, took a while to learn to use it but well worth it
  2. lordglythglyth
    lordglythglyth
    5/5,
    Version: v1.3.0
    can you like make wedit cover more of a huge area im trying to copy a intire ship from the space encounters but when i do wedit stop working along with any techs
    1. Errors4l
      Author's Response
      With optimizations and spreading the work over multiple frames, probably. Am I going to? Don't count on it anytime soon :c
  3. DaniilSan347
    DaniilSan347
    4/5,
    Version: v1.0.5.6
    Mod is good but Why I must to have dash tech for using this mod? Maybe I want to use another tech like sprint or tech from FU.
    P.S. Sorry for Google Translate because I from Ukraine.
    1. Errors4l
      Author's Response
  4. emils tekcor
    emils tekcor
    5/5,
    It's an excellent editor, but I use it with other mods such as frackin universe and I cannot enter no clip mode for some reason. I was actually wondering if no clip could be made into a tool or maybe a backpack.
  5. Pohany
    Pohany
    5/5,
    It's amazing.
    Today, I have built a ship for an hour instead of the six hours.
  6. Shadox2.0
    Shadox2.0
    5/5,
    Version: v1.0.5.1
    a World Edit for starbound (basicly a tool for make everythings you can imagine (and more)).
  7. Kinzerfest
    Kinzerfest
    5/5,
    Version: v1.0.5
    This mod is one the best mods out there, if you're a builder. This mod makes it easy to build large structures, and back up existing ones. It takes a while to get used to /debug, but the amount of power that I can have in order to build is amazing.
  8. Aithey
    Aithey
    5/5,
    Version: v0.9 (Cheerful)
    Great mod
  9. sosmic
    sosmic
    5/5,
    Version: v0.9 (Cheerful)
    My dreams come true !
  10. Ellary
    Ellary
    5/5,
    Version: v0.11 (Cheerful/nightly)
    It took me awhile to get used to it. You must have /admin /debug used in order to get the items and use it. but it's pretty great for building!
    1. Errors4l
      Author's Response
      /admin isn't actually necessary if you spawn the item in single player, I believe. Once you have the items you can connect to servers with them. /fullbright and /debug can be used even without /admin mode, because of a config patch.
      If you have any suggestions to make the mod more convenient to use, don't hesitate to tell me in the discussion thread!
  11. Aimlessimp05
    Aimlessimp05
    5/5,
    Version: v0.11 (Cheerful/nightly)
    This is actually really cool. Takes a bit to get used to but you could use a material copy and paste as well as the ability to place liquids as a background item like ocean planets.
    1. Errors4l
      Author's Response
      Thanks.
      If you have any ideas how I could make the mod easier to use or more convenient, please let me know!