1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Welcome To Hell V2.9.2

Adds the Marine Armors, Backpacks, Weapons, and More from Doom

1. super gameing gamer™
    super gameing gamer™
    5/5,
    Version: V2.9.2
    Perfect armor, perfect weapons (though some visible recoil and quieter sounds for certain guns would be appreciated)
    But, this isn't on steam workshop, so do you mind if I post it there?
  2. Yakada
    Yakada
    5/5,
    This mod gives me a real nostalgia boner from playing. Really hope your updating for doom eternal, love to rip and tear with the crucible.
  3. Xx_GunSeptim_xX
    Xx_GunSeptim_xX
    5/5,
    All weapons works fine but UAC Terminal gives me crashing my game :(
    1. DooM1991
      Author's Response
      Sad to hear that. I'm unsure as to what could be causing that but my thoughts would be another mod conflicting. I haven't played Starbound with my mod for about 4 or so months and the devs haven't made any updates to the game since. I'll go give the mod a try sometime later to see if there is a problem. Did you make sure to only install one of the folders in the Rar file? Both mod folders have the same armor and workbench assets in them but only one of them has the weapons. That is really the only thing I can think of that would cause that type of crash right now.
  4. alexxxddd
    alexxxddd
    4/5,
    MAN THIS MOD IS SOOOOOOOO GOOD!!! i love it :3
    you can make a.... steam version?
    please
  5. A Random French Guy
    A Random French Guy
    2/5,
    Version: V2.9.1
    This mod planting starbound , no sound , and plasma explosion is crashing my game , so you should do an update
    1. DooM1991
      Author's Response
      https://starbounder.org/Version_history
      I'm seeing no updates for the game that have been released since my last release and I checked my code three times over to make sure it was completely stable. This mod is not tested with the "Starbound Unstable" version of the game and I entirely urge you not to use that version of the game. I've tested this all out in game by spamming every weapon with god mode on as much as I could with maxed rate of fire with no crashes nor much frame drop. Everything here is using the base engine of the game as well as base game assets. If you are having problems, I highly doubt it is this mod but if you believe otherwise then try to see what is going wrong in your crash log.

A couple things to make sure on your end:
      Make sure you are on the current version of the stable 1.3.3 version of the game, make sure that your computer has no issues (as in driver failures, gpu failures, or blue screens), and make sure you are not running a pirated version of the game.

No one else has been reporting any problems whatsoever so I really cannot give you anymore advice than that.
  6. spacemonkey620
    spacemonkey620
    4/5,
    Awesome mod, keep up the good work!
  7. Costantly
    Costantly
    5/5,
    I like DOOM and I like this mod! Keep it up and RIP&TEAR!
  8. Lord Taurus
    Lord Taurus
    5/5,
    Version: Doom 3 Armor Update
    You're cool!
  9. Zenneuer
    Zenneuer
    5/5,
    Version: Torn Armor/MegaArmor V2.7
    This mod is just amazing, it's about DOOM and you are probably one of the most hard working mod creator i've ever seen on this site other than Sayter (FU's creator) keep it up! (Also maybe you could add the Revenant's trumpet so we can DOOT and SHOOT)
  10. Pohany
    Pohany
    5/5,
    Version: Doom Stuff V2.3
    The world with a double-barrel in hands looks differently! (• ◡•)
  11. Russian guy
    Russian guy
    5/5,
    Version: Armor+Backpack_V1
    rip and tear mine boi
  12. Nyx.exe
    Nyx.exe
    5/5,
    Version: Armor+Backpack_V1
    I just nut