1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Whobound 3.1.3

Tardis, Sonic Screwdrivers, Coats, Sandshoes, 3D-Glasses, Long Scarfes, Fezes, Bananagun + soon more

1. Jodi and more

Lexicon-Prime
    Some updates
  2. Upgrade Complete

Lexicon-Prime
    New Cyberman species and perks, still working out some kinks but it's been too long since an update and I felt you all deserved some type of update.
  3. Lots of updates

Lexicon-Prime
    New Objects, New Costumes and some fine tuning... Oh yea, and paintable blocks.
    Elfginther likes this.
  4. The Timelord (Protectorate)

Lexicon-Prime
    1) Updated quality of life to the Protectorate mission and created a species specific map that will not conflict with the vanilla races. Now the tutorial mission finally feels like a mini Doctor Who episode. :)

2) Updated quality of life to Sonic Upgrade cinematics.
  5. Bug Fix

Lexicon-Prime
    1.) Added missing cinematics that would cause the game to crash.

Hopefully this hits all the bugs at the moment. Now off to do actual development on this mod, not just bug hunting :)
  6. Bug Fix

Lexicon-Prime
    1.) Repaired missing mission chains and contacts.

Hopefully this fixes any questing issues, let me know if I missed something :)
    Solzucht likes this.
  7. Bug Fix

Lexicon-Prime
    1.) Repaired story quest templates so that you're able to turn them into Esther once more.

Damn devs cosmetically changing 1 line of code... :p
    Erik51324 and Solzucht like this.
  8. Bug Fix

Lexicon-Prime
    1.) Repaired issues with the TARDIS Console causing the game to crash upon interaction.

Navigation is back online :)
    Solzucht likes this.
  9. Mannequin Bug Fix

Lexicon-Prime
    1.) Addressed issues with items causing game crashes/lockouts when placed onto the Mannequin Displays.

I do apologize for the delays with this patch. It took me a while to find the solution to the Mannequin only to discover I was overthinking the solution...

I will have new content on the way soon after my visit to Comicon this month, so please be patient with me :)
    Waffielz, Solzucht and Elfginther like this.
  10. More bug fixes

Lexicon-Prime
    1) Repaired missing recipe requirements, hopefully that got all the generic items.

2) Repaired K9, he functions properly now.
    Solzucht likes this.