1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Whobound 3.1.3

Tardis, Sonic Screwdrivers, Coats, Sandshoes, 3D-Glasses, Long Scarfes, Fezes, Bananagun + soon more

1. Bug Fix

Lexicon-Prime
    1) Repaired issues with vanilla races not being able to turn in missions.

2) Repaired issues with Pets and Monsters, they should spawn properly now.

3) Added missing recipe for K9's Charging Station, it should be listed in the Whobound main crafting interface now.
    Solzucht likes this.
  2. Wrong link

Lexicon-Prime
    Posted old resource link, m'bad... THIS one is the correct update:p
    Solzucht and Brightly Litt like this.
  3. Bug Fix

Lexicon-Prime
    1) Repaired issues with blockkey configuration. Objects that are removed do not leave blank squares in there stead anymore.

2) Adjusted staser accuracy, was something I overlooked. Should shoot straight now :)
    Solzucht likes this.
  4. Frackin Universe Compatibility Fix

Lexicon-Prime
    Simply altered cloned assets so the two mods wouldn't conflict with each other anymore
    Solzucht likes this.
  5. A.V.I.A.N. Mod compatibility fix

Lexicon-Prime
    Fixed the bug that made Whobound crash when using the "A.V.I.A.N. Mod" per request
    Granted, some animations end up missing due to that mod's restructure of S.A.I.L.
    Now bear in mind, I do not intend to make assets to compensate for that mod's adjustments. Simply made it work so you wouldnt crash. enjoy.
    Erik51324 and Solzucht like this.
  6. Bug Fix

Lexicon-Prime
    1) Repaired missing items for recipes. Should be no more generic items now.
    2) Fix quest line, you can now finish your quests (I recommend making new gallifreyans since its not that far into the game anyways)

That's all for now, keep it up with bug reports if I have anymore. Thanks!
    Solzucht likes this.
  7. Timelord Edition

Lexicon-Prime
    Fixed reported bugs with food items and space suit...

Added playable species, Gallifreyans.
    (minor changes to protectorate mission for the Gallifreyans, worth the walk through the tutorial *smirks*)

New Matter Manipulator features.

New Objects and Items.
    Solzucht likes this.
  8. Update for [STABLE] 1.0.5

Lexicon-Prime
    Tis a bit overdue, but it's finally compatible with the current version for your pleasure!
    More to come soon!!
  9. Sonic Torch: Ambience and Color

Lexicon-Prime
    Per request, altered ambience and color to all sonic torches for better lighting effect.
  10. Crafting UI / Recipe Catagory Update

Lexicon-Prime
    MOST COSTUME SETS ARE INCOMPLETE AND WILL BE FILLED IN WITH FUTURE UPDATES.

[​IMG]