1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

[WIP] Evaporators 1.2

Adds overpowered matter manipulator like tools!

1. LucaEpic
    This mod adds 4 new mining tools - 10x10, 20x20, 30x30 and 50x50!
    There are also [Ereaser] versions of these tools, which shouldn't lag, but they don't drop any blocks when mined with these tools.

You can craft these items at the replicator table, but for a hefty price of 100 - 300 Solarium and Violium!

You should only use this mod when you've reached the endgame because The Evaporators are extremely overpowered.

[Remember to always backup your character before installing any mod, just to be safe]

This mod was inspired by the old Mining Laser mod when it still
    highlighted the block you could destroy.

itemNames (The thing you use to spawn the item with /spawnitem):
    "m_evaporator10" "m_evaporator30"
    "m_evaporator10e" "m_evaporator30e"
    "m_evaporator20" "m_evaporator50"
    "m_evaporator20e" "m_evaporator50e"
    (the "e" in the end just means you'll spawn the eraser version)
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Images

1. Evaporators Workshop preview 2.png

Recent Reviews

1. Morden
    Morden
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    I don't know what I would do without these. Standard equipment for all of my characters includes both a 10x10 Evaporator and a 10x10 Eraser.
  2. Kajjar
    Kajjar
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    Fit everything good to see those are craftable. Thanks for good work have a nice day.