1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

WIP: The Viera of Ivalice 0.3.2

The Viera of Ivalice have fled to the stars

1. Pet Fix

AmazonValkyrie
    Hey all, finally posting the fix for the Chocobo pet. No new additions have been released with this version, although I have a *lot* I am eager to show. A lot of revisions/changes of the existing content are still in progress as well as many new additions. I'm aiming to rebuild the existing village, and build all further structures through Tiled, though I am still too unfamiliar with adding custom objects/tiles to the program. Progress on all this has been sluggish the past several weeks what with the holidays and the tragic passing of one of my greatest heroes and her wonderful mother, but I'm back to the drawing board now. I'll have things to show soon, guys :)
Return to update list...