1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

WIP: The Viera of Ivalice 0.3.2

The Viera of Ivalice have fled to the stars

1. Fixing a major muck-up

AmazonValkyrie
    Due to my constantly, and absent-mindedly doing all my testing in admin mode, I didn't realize that I hadn't added all the new tiles and a few objects to the viera.species file. This means if you were playing without admin mode on, you wouldn't be able to see and craft them x_x

- Above mentioned is now fixed with all the new tiles craftable and several decorative objects. This includes all new Dalmascan tiles, and pastel tiles (all with recolors!), and a teapot, teacup and Warren Entry way object. Just showing a very basic build that tests out some of the new Dalmascan materials below. There's a problem area with the new magicite ladder/staircase in the gif:

[​IMG]
    - Added TeleportTier0 Waystone. I had forgotten that the beginning state of the ship has an inactive/broken teleporter, so I had to make a waystone equivalent.

[​IMG]
    - Added craftable ship bunks that are stackable. These will actually be a part of the upcoming ship, but I figured it would be fun for you all to be able to craft them and try them out! They have platform collision along the ladders so you can ascend/descend each step of the ladders! There is a variant to provide some variety when stacking them. The collision may need to be adjusted as to not interfere with placing objects *directly* next to the ladder side of the bed, but I will provide a fix should that be the case.
    [​IMG]

Hope you enjoy it!
Return to update list...