1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

WIP: The Viera of Ivalice 0.3.2

The Viera of Ivalice have fled to the stars

1. Fixed some issues, added two new ship objects

AmazonValkyrie
    - biome.patch name fix (affected magicite spawn)

-crystallight1 conflict with Kazdra mod. This was causing some problems for those who use both Viera and Kazdra. Object name was changed to prevent the issue

-Salve Maker and Casual clothing set dye corrections. I didn't list a default color in the color options for these and because of that if you tried to dye them, it would use the next color string, as opposed to the one selected.

-Inability to craft refined Magicite crystal. This one slipped by while I was testing in admin mode, but it was preventing people from being able to craft refined Magicite. I had neglected before to add the material to the player.config.patch.

-Added new sound to Chocobo pet to provide some more variation

You'll also find a new captain's chair (not the final one, as there isn't enough space to accomodate currently) and the fuel station which will now accept magicite ore and refined magicite as fuel! While testing these with existing characters, I didn't see them showing up. On ship upgrade it may put the new objects in place, but this is not confirmed. It may require a shipworld reset in order to find the replacement objects. Sorry for constant shipworld resets, I'm hoping you'll all only need to do one more (when the new ship is completed). Keep in mind that magicite ore will provide less fuel than the refined Magicite. I felt this as a good choice to convey the idea that refined Magicite crystal is magicite in it's condensed, most energy efficient form. Players can still use the vanilla fuel items to fuel the ship, as I have not found a way to disable that. No one should need to what with the plentiful amount of Magicite that can be found.

WARNING: Before updating to this upcoming version, it's imperative that you destroy any "crystal lights" you may have placed, as their object name has changed. If you do not, it may cause a crash at first. In my testing it crashed initially, then when I reloaded the game my file would load but the crystal lights placed were simply gone. I don't want it to cause any major problems for anyone so that's why I'm telling everyone now. If anyone is unfamiliar with this object, it is simply called "crystal light" on the woodworking table, and is the type that converts it's look based on where it's positioned.
Return to update list...