1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

WIP: The Viera of Ivalice 0.3.2

The Viera of Ivalice have fled to the stars

1. Fix for 1.1 Update >_<

AmazonValkyrie
    I am so sorry it took me so long to post a functional version for the most recent game update. This fixes problems with the ship's pet (which was causing crashes for many of you), and it also fixes the Viera refrigerator so it now will preserve all your food ^_^ I had hoped to include some of the new content that I've teased in this version, as well as the updated objects, but I'm mid work on redesigning the Viera crafting stations, as well as adding more to the mix to grant them a...
    Solzucht, Liqe, Danwoo21 and 9 others like this.
  2. Increase to Viera village spawn

AmazonValkyrie
    Viera villages now have a better chance to spawn, and can appear on the following planetary types: Forest, Savannah, Jungle, Tundra, Alien. I'm playing around with planet types for spawning villages, so there will be more up for consideration. I definitely want to do some ocean planet villages ^_^
    Kyttynjirr, MiniJam, engjuipu and 5 others like this.
  3. And then there was chatter...

AmazonValkyrie
    -Fixes the silence :/
  4. Fix for overhead light

AmazonValkyrie
    -Fixes issue where you couldn't see the acorn overhead light before placing it.
    Danwoo21 and Solzucht like this.
  5. Another quick fix

AmazonValkyrie
    With the last update, I changed the names of the doors to something more practical, however I didn't make the change in the village files...until just now >_< Sorry, guys!
    Danwoo21 and Solzucht like this.
  6. Fixes!

AmazonValkyrie
    - Fixed crash on selection of Viera doors. You can now craft them properly!
    - Guard dialog crash fixed. You can now properly complete quests given by Viera guards!
    - Fix to respawn cinematic. Survival players should have the proper cinematic, but this still may give some issues >_< Please bear with me on this one.

-Issue found where acorn overhead light places properly, but image doesn't appear on cursor initially. So the object will place where it's set, and appear, but it's currently...
    Danwoo21, Solzucht and CorraidhĂ­n like this.
  7. Viera for 1.0!

AmazonValkyrie
    So sorry it took me so long! Updating to 1.0 held me up most of last week, and over the weekend I've struggled with the cinematic for the new respawn animation. The new Viera respawn animation is not where I want it to be, but I find it to be in a satisfactory state, and I think fans of the Final Fantasy series will love the call-back. No new guard armors as I had planned, and as most of you know, the ship is still not completed. Below is a list of changes, and additions. I don't have the...
  8. Guard fix!

AmazonValkyrie
    This update fixes the problems players experienced with abrupt, guard deaths. I had accidentally left an extra bracket in a dialog file, and it was causing the issue >_< Sorry about that!
    engjuipu, Solzucht, Danwoo21 and 6 others like this.
  9. Tenants of the Wood

AmazonValkyrie
    First off, I must apologize for how long it took me to update the Viera to the current build for y'all. I was busy with work in real life, as well as the stresses it brings, along with testing new mod content ideas through the Viera files. I had honestly updated their files for play when Glad Giraffe launched, but there were things that were broken with the NPCs that at the time I didn't know how to fix, the issue with the lantern quest, and I was also building the ship files within the mod,...
    engjuipu, Danwoo21, Ciora80 and 8 others like this.
  10. A few fixes

AmazonValkyrie
    This very minor resource update fixes the problems with:

-Silent villagers
    -Sit position on bath tub
    -Sit position on both beds

I'm trying to find a fix for the gramophone, but it looks like it's gonna take a bit longer. The gramophone and it's files are still a part of the download, so I'm sorry for the slow download speed. Anyhow, I wanted to post this fix for all those missing the talkative Viera ^_^
    Solzucht, Danwoo21, Errors4l and 7 others like this.