1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

WIP: The Viera of Ivalice 0.3.2

The Viera of Ivalice have fled to the stars

1. Quick fix for wigs!

AmazonValkyrie
    A kind reviewer made me aware that the wigs at Nanzie's didn't have sell prices! I had forgotten to fix this when I converted Nanzie's Shop to the merchant interface. With the merchant interface, prices for items aren't pulled from .recipe files anymore, they're in the item file. Anyway, sorry, guys >_<
  2. Mainly fixes, minor additions for now

AmazonValkyrie
    So I've had you all waiting too long for big fixes for the Viera. The additional content that I was hoping to add to this update is taking longer than anticipated, and I realize I need to provide all the fixes I've made so that you all can at least enjoy what's here properly. I'll start with what's new:

Starter Supplies:

The Scout Crossbow:
    [​IMG]
    I wanted to do something different for the Viera. Other races have two starter weapons provided from the...
  3. FINALLY FIXED! Ugh....

AmazonValkyrie
    So I went through digital hell last night at 2AM trying to get my update to post. Turned out it was my version string >_< Anyway, you can download it properly now, yaaaaaaay!

*sigh* Posting one final fix for today....I pray it's the last before until my next content update. A reviewer relayed to me that the tier armors have changed recently and have been given a rebalance. Discovering this, I updated the *three* tier sets I currently have to match the stats of their corresponding vanilla...
  4. Bug fixes, minor changes

AmazonValkyrie
    Just posting an update to fix some problems and such!

- Casual Viera outfit has had it's name changed to avoid conflict with vanilla files and mods. If your Viera are wearing this outfit when you update, it will delete it! But never fear, you can recraft the casual Viera outfit at the Viera Yarn Spinner!

- The Salve Maker starter outfit now has a color selection! I decided to do this to give some more customization options, but...
    Agoraphobian and Lindazana like this.
  5. Pleased Chocobo Update

AmazonValkyrie
    Ugh, it has been an age since my last update. I'm sorry for that :/ This update is a minor one, as I mainly wanted to get the race compatible with the recent stable update of Starbound. But there are of course goodies ^_^

PET CHOCOBO!
    [​IMG]
    NOTE: PLAYERS WILL HAVE TO MAKE NEW CHARACTERS IN ORDER FOR THIS PET TO SPAWN AT THE BEGINNING. SORRY FOR THIS >_<
    Those of you who have played Chocobo Dungeon will recognize this pet!...
  6. BIG changes, minor fixes, & NPC Spawners galore!

AmazonValkyrie
    AS ALWAYS, DELETE YOUR OLD "VIERA" MOD INSTALLATION BEFORE INSTALLING THE UPDATE. IT ALSO NEVER HURTS TO KEEP BACKUPS OF YOUR PLAYER AND UNIVERSE FILES FOR SAFE-KEEPING

Also, contained in this update are the version *with* the gramophone, and the version without. This is mainly for server issues, but also allows the player the choice as to whether they want that extra bit of data.

First a list of...
  7. Furniture Pack I, Nanzie's Wigs & Curiosities, and fixes/changes/additions galore!

AmazonValkyrie
    *As always, a precaution to remember to remove your old installation of this mod before adding the update, and always back up your files just in case*

First I'll begin with the list of fixes/changes

- Fixed Diamond Sword swing placement
    - Fixed back arm on Casual Viera starter outfit (BOY did I have a dumb error)
    - Woodworking table is no longer a platform
    - Fixed cover image for beds
    - Job outfits now crafted at the spinning wheel
    - Job staves now crafted at...
  8. Minor fix to function with the new update

AmazonValkyrie
    Posting this resource update to fix the files for the game's latest update, thanks to the help of my boyfriend. The only change was made to the tiles files :p Content update coming shortly!
    myomi13, Ciora80, Naga-Boss and 4 others like this.
  9. Updated to Upbeat Giraffe and more content added!

AmazonValkyrie
    FINALLY an update! So sorry I've been away from modding for quite some time now, but thanks to the new stable update, I'm back in the game ^_^

DELETING PREVIOUS INSTALLATION OF THIS MOD FROM YOUR MOD FOLDER IS RECOMMENDED TO PREVENT ERRORS!

To begin with, all files have been updated to meet the current versions requirements. Once I did that, I sifted through all forty-six hairstyles and remade them, adding two more colors for added dimension. The biggest changes with...
    wfttNEKO, NayNayY and Naga-Boss like this.
  10. New outfits!

AmazonValkyrie
    Sooo, I've finally returned with a much needed update! I've completed three new armor sets, which are *currently vanity purposed only.* In time I want to tweak the stats and add proper status effects to each job outfit and their respective weapons. All three of these outfits are craftable on the fly for one torch each. This will change with time, once I design a Viera-specific crafting table for armors/clothing. So in this update you get to play with:

White Mage outfit & staff:...