1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Wired Teleporters (v0.1a) 2016-09-14

Wired Teleporter for local instant teleportation

1. cybersam
    This mod adds a Wired Teleporter to the game.

the current sprite is just a copy of the "Executive Teleporter"

This Teleporter will act like any other teleporter unless its wired to another teleporter
    if its wired to another teleporter it will teleport you to the first one instead of opening the teleporter window
    the input node it prioritised and it will take the first teleporter it has in the list if multiple teleporters are connected to the same node...

currently the node doesn't have to be powered up to allow teleporting it only cares if its connected or not

how to aquire:
    - you can buy it at the 2 Stop Teleshop

current version 0.1a

WiredTeleporterSmaller.gif

i'm not sure about the asset redistribution/altering option as currently i'm using the vanilla sprite
    so currently can't say much about that (i might change it once i own sprites for it, that is if i didn't make them myself)
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Reviews

1. swefpifh
    swefpifh
    5/5,
    Version: 2016-09-14
    awesome
  2. LimeDraft
    LimeDraft
    5/5,
    Good idea!
  3. mastercookie
    mastercookie
    5/5,
    1. cybersam
      Author's Response
      you sure that the teleporter used in that video teleports to the same map ?!...
      to me it looks like it teleports to a custom dungeon...

my teleporter has only the ability to teleport you to another teleporter in wiring range or use the vanilla teleport option if not wired...