1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

WolFen FLCN-11 Gunship 1.3a

A solo/duo operated gunship with set of weapon, projectiles switching and a lot of other features.

1. publicaccount
    publicaccount
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3a
    very very very well
  2. JustLonelyWolf
    JustLonelyWolf
    5/5,
    It's just awesome. It's also contains smth additional hided awesome AF thing, maybe from outdated version.
  3. KuyaBatman
    KuyaBatman
    3/5,
    very amazing but it is too confusing
  4. Romner
    Romner
    5/5,
    The best vehicle mod out there. Only improvement could be some kind of motion stabilisation button to make stopping easier.
  5. lolpirek
    lolpirek
    5/5,
    As Devin said, it's one of, if not the best vehicle there is. The platform/grappling hook addons are very nice, and not found in any other flying vehicle mods. Even the Customizable Shuttlecraft mod i adored doesn't surpass this monstrosity of a ship. It truly is the best, with so much content in one vehicle i'm giving it 5 stars. And i usually don't review mods or even post here at all. But this changed my mind.
  6. yamada331331
    yamada331331
    5/5,
    Special3?
  7. Devin_Plombier
    Devin_Plombier
    5/5,
    Clearly a must-have.
    The latest update brought so much content : lore, two types of gunship that each works differently from the other (which is insane), incredible possibilities of customization for your arsenal, many ways of flying and making use of the available features...

DO NOT BE REBUFFED BY THE QUANTITY OF KEYBINDINGS !
    I advise you to first learn how to pilot the P-FLCN-11 (former gunship which is still available at Penguin Pete's), THEN going for the brand new FLCN-11 gunship.

I must repeat myself : this, ladies and gentlemen and other life forms, is THE best vehicle mod available in the modding community. Please take my word for it.
  8. 5Mano5
    5Mano5
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2a
    looks and is amazing thanks for making a good mod.
    never give up , and never stop being amazing.
  9. Devin_Plombier
    Devin_Plombier
    5/5,
    Absolutely amazing !
    It is THE best vehicle available in the modding community, and you deserve a medal for that
    However, I deleted the assets for the pilot's and gunner's headwear because I much prefer having the possibility to wear some kind of helmet instead of that... cap ?
    Keep up the excellent work !
    1. thanshuhai
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the feedback ^^
      The only reason why I added headgear is to prevent big headgear to clip through the ship.

If you want to any headgear while in the gunship you can do it by opening the "thanshuhaigunship.vehicle" in notepad, Note that every color has its own .vehicle format so just pick any you want to edit or do it in all of them, for example: "thanshuhaigunship-blue.vehicle" for the blue one.

To disable the default headgear it delete the line:
      "head" : "thanshuhaipilothead"
      and
      "head" : "thanshuhaigunnerhead"
      then save the file and run the game.

If you're doing this in multiplayer make sure you do the same for the server and client.
  10. xlr8tor
    xlr8tor
    5/5,
    very very very well
  11. artguk
    artguk
    5/5,
    It's delightful!
  12. oOFAITHOo
    oOFAITHOo
    5/5,
    Easy controls, detailed effects, and immersive gunship schematics.... simply AWESOME
  13. AbsoluteXeroEX
    AbsoluteXeroEX
    5/5,
    Starbound's native assets are sorely lacking in independent vehicles, and this mod is one that helps fill that gap; I'm very glad that someone took the time to make an aircraft for use on planets such as this!
  14. amirmiked12
    amirmiked12
    4/5,
    Version: 1.2
    neat mod but can u add more variation?
    not recolor of existing one
  15. JustLonelyWolf
    JustLonelyWolf
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1d
    Yeah, baby!
    How about same railgun as rifle? Railgun song so beauty :3
    1. thanshuhai
      Author's Response
      There's actually one in the mod for a long time now :) It's unobtainable but you can spawn it via admin. "/spawnitem thanshuhairailgun" have fun :3
  16. The_Mild
    The_Mild
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    Excellent vehicle mod. (Stupid question) What race mod are you using
    1. thanshuhai
      Author's Response
      Thanks! :)
      The race is a personal mod I made of my character Rikkun. It doesn't work as the other race mods where you have a lot of customization, I only work the sprite for the character itself.
  17. MrPankeque
    MrPankeque
    5/5,
    The best mod!!! But is so hard control it when you start
  18. Gugads21
    Gugads21
    5/5,
    This is the best vehicle mod ever
  19. Ник - Майл
    Ник - Майл
    5/5,
    Very good mod!
  20. MotdSpork
    MotdSpork
    5/5,
    I have not seen any issues with this so far and ive used it for about a full day. I use this gunship for just about everything but mining (and believe me, i tried that too) and i gotta say, this is one of my favorite vehicle controller mods out there. Great Job!