1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

WolFen FLCN-11 Gunship 1.3a

A solo/duo operated gunship with set of weapon, projectiles switching and a lot of other features.

1. CONTROL ADJUSTMENTS

thanshuhai
    Will be the last update for now since I got other priorities. Making this vehicle has been fun, I hope you all enjoy this complicated gunship! ♥
    -----
    Sorry for the sudden change of controls, I just wanna make things a bit easier for everyone and for myself when using the gunship. I find it really annoying whenever I want to flip, breaks or slow my gunship I always accidentally cycle my projectiles. I rearrange those controls to avoid it from happening.

With this arrangement you can shoot and cycle your weapon even if you're holding space.
    [HMG] Cycle from [SPC]+[LMB] to [F]+[S2]+[LMB]
    [LCH] Cycle from [SPC]+[RMB] to [F]+[S2]+[RMB]
    [RLG] Cycle from [F]+[SPC]+[LMB] to [F]+[S3]+[LMB]
    [CLB] Cycle from [F]+[SPC]+[RMB] to [F]+[S3]+[RMB]

So you won't accidentally deploy it when using the [RLG] or [CLB] while moving the gunship.
    [FLR] from [F]+(S) to [S2]+[S3]

I moved this to make space for the cycle controls, A bit more complicated but its toggleable and not everyone would press this buttons as often anyways.
    [MSC1] from [F]+[S2] to [F]+[S2]+[S3]+[W]
    [MSC2] from [F]+[S3] to [F]+[S2]+[S3]+[A]
    [MSC3] from [S2]+[S3] to [F]+[S2]+[S3]+[D]

I also updated the codex according too the changes I did for the controls.

Other Changes since 1.3a Release:
    -I forgot to reset the Auto-Hover & Auto-Land timer when I was testing the drones for the blue gunship, now its the same as the rest for the gunships.
    -Removed the unused droneProjectile that has been showing in the logs.
    -Applied the codex controls update.

Till next time I hope~ Cheers!
    Cryptoid, Devin_Plombier and artguk like this.
Return to update list...