1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

WolFen FLCN-11 Gunship 1.3a

A solo/duo operated gunship with set of weapon, projectiles switching and a lot of other features.

1. CONTROL ADJUSTMENTS

thanshuhai
    Will be the last update for now since I got other priorities. Making this vehicle has been fun, I hope you all enjoy this complicated gunship! ♥
    -----
    Sorry for the sudden change of controls, I just wanna make things a bit easier for everyone and for myself when using the gunship. I find it really annoying whenever I want to flip, breaks or slow my gunship I always accidentally cycle my projectiles. I rearrange those controls to avoid it from happening.

With this arrangement you can shoot...
    Cryptoid, Devin_Plombier and artguk like this.
  2. UPDATE 1.3a

thanshuhai
    ADDED
    -Pilot's & Gunner's Headset in the WolFen FLCN Station and slight modification on the sprite itself.
    -Added a new condition where [DRN] will only deploy on auto-land if the ALR/Auto-[FLR] is toggled on.

CHANGES:
    -Changed [RLG] & [CLB] firing to [F]+[LMB] & [F]+[RMB], switched the [HMG] & [LCH] ammo cycling to [SPC]+[LMB] & [SPC]+[RMB] so you don't slow-down or flip accidentally whenever you use the secondary weapons. Experimental and we'll see how this goes....
    Natural Aura and artguk like this.
  3. Bug Fix

thanshuhai
    Ok I kinda missed one since I was testing testing stuff solo.
    -Fix the bug where Gunner can't aim the LCH or RLG when one is being controlled by the Pilot.
    -Updated Codex Special1/S1 key to F to avoid confusion.
    Natural Aura and artguk like this.
  4. Small Update and Fix:

thanshuhai
    -Added decoration version of the gunship with the original glow of the real one. It form as a 64 slot storage container as well. You can get it in the WolFen FLCN Station(from Penguin Pete) for 5k pixels.
    -Fixed the rose version engine sprite, which I forgot to and some of the thumbnail pictures of the gunship.
    -Adjusted the headlight and landing gear pixel perfectly.
    -Some minor adjustment on the older gunship name.
    -Just move assets and did some organization.
    -Optimize...
  5. GUN CYCLE UPDATE!

thanshuhai
    WolFen FLCN-11: 1.3 GUN CYCLE UPDATE!
    "Hi! Rikkun here, I made an update for this mod! I mainly did some visual updates, adding some small animation here and there and done some adjustments while keeping it close to the original. Things got out of control when I found out there’s this miniUFO in the game, I gotta snatch the codes from it that lets you beam stuff, so I added 2 new function that lets you get NPCs on the gunship railing now and take Mechs and Vehicles with you. I...
    artguk, Natural Aura and Iroaseta like this.
  6. Version 1.2a

thanshuhai
    Flare Functions Update:
    -Enemies will now attack flares and can be used as a distraction. It has a chance to knockback enemies.
    -Flares stays up for 30 seconds but its now also hydrophonoc, which means it will disapear when it touches water.
    -Flares will disappear when attacked or if touched by an enemy.
  7. Minor Fix

thanshuhai
    -Fixed invisible orange controller hand item.
    (Just a minor fix don't need to re-download if you have 1.2 already.)
  8. Version 1.2

thanshuhai
    [​IMG]
    -Added 3 more colors Cyan, Rose & Orange.
    -Fixed some parameters.
    -Shorted turret gun.
    -Enabled shell ejection.
  9. Version 1.1e

thanshuhai
    -Added statusimmunity & breathProtection.
  10. Version 1.1d

thanshuhai
    -Increased damage by 25%. (Experimental)
    -Changed HP from 8k to 10k.
    -Set default weapon controls Pilot. (As I noticed most people use it for solo.)
    -Removed the airimmunity & shadowimmunity code. (You still get invulnerable & liquidimmunity when you're in, so I think its still safe inside.)
    -Adjusted Prices.