1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Worn Matter Manipulator 1.1 - Enraged Koala

Justifies the sheer slowness of the Matter Manipulator.

1. Battle Bee
    Worn Matter Manipulator

Bob Jacob here. We understand that your previous purchase, the Matter Manipulator 3000, was faulty. It was not manipulating matter as effectively as it should have. And all of us here at Hive Co. are sorry.

But, we have a problem. Let's talk this out like civilized adults - all the space dust located on your Matter Manipulator 3000 is keeping us from giving you a refund. Before you jam your fist into this comm. device, we want to say that thankfully, we have a solution!

What IS our solution, you might ask. We took the heaviest hammer we could find, and gave your Matter Manipulator 3000 a good old beating with it. That's right. We did it, and we are proud!

Why did we do it? So that you can't complain about it being faulty! Now you can complain about it being damaged. And when it manipulates matter in a sub-average way, you can gaze on it and say "Well, the reason why this Matter Manipulator 3000is not performing well is because it is DAMAGED. It is totally and completely fair."

And you would be right.

You can find your brand new Matter Manipulator 3000at the back of this comm. device.

Bob Jacob, signing off!

This mod adjusts the look of the Matter Manipulator to look more like a damaged, old and unreliable tool. Based on the current status of the Matter Manipulator, this mod is actually quite accurate!

It also goes very well with mods that add more Matter Manipulators.

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to edit the world model, mostly because I can't found it. I may be able to fix this in the future!

BEAM.jpg

gravgunicon.png

(Images may be a little deformed, with the pixels having weird sizes. The first image certainly is. They do NOT look like that in-game. The sprites are completely fine.)

How to Install:
    -Download the .zip file.
    -Find and open your Starbound directory.
    -Unpack the .zip into the "mods" folder.

Known Issues:
    -World model is still the same.

Enjoy!
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Updates

1. Re-impairing! - 1.1

Recent Reviews

1. EpicNomming
    EpicNomming
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1 - Enraged Koala
    5/5
    Perfect, lore immersive and great way to explain why the "futuristic" matter manipulator is SO SHIT! Seriously... A stone pickaxe is faster. SOMETHING THAT WAS INVENTED IN THE STONE AGE! Well done.
  2. specktre
    specktre
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0 - Furious Koala
    If I jam my fists into the matter manipulator, I wonder if it would work better. (great mod and A+ description)