1.3 for switch???

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by RockLizzard2828, Jun 19, 2018.

1. RockLizzard2828

RockLizzard2828 Poptop Tamer

Hi guys, i’m New here and I love playing this game on my Nintendo switch, I absolutely fell in love for the characters and the level quality. But I heard of the update 1.3 for pc :nurusad:,soooo I was wondering if someone know something about this version on the Nintendo switch :3. All the information available is welcomed, and all your help too.
    Thnks for your attention guys.:kitten:

Christoffyw likes this.
    • Christoffyw

Christoffyw Space Spelunker

Yes! Yes! Please tell us about 1.3 on Switch I'm kind of bored of the game since I basically completed the community center and I did everything else so I went back to The Legends of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.
      Please tell us at least when It's coming out for the Switch.:DD

• parabolic paradise

parabolic paradise Subatomic Cosmonaut

It's not even technically out for PC - it's in beta. It'll come to the Switch sometime after it's officially released on the PC.

• Icon75

Icon75 Intergalactic Tourist

I have this game for the PC, Xbox, PS4, and Switch. Its not that I want an exact launch date but an update of any kind from the developers would be great not just silence. Several household members play and it would be great if we could all play together. Instead we are stuck seeing that PC is being catered to and console is just left wondering when. I think just a hey guys we haven't forgotten about you message would be helpful. Heck a were looking at 3-6 months out message anything would be better than being ignored. Oh well guess I will just have to wait and hope the developer finds time to update all the console players.

• Risarisa98

Risarisa98 Space Hobo

I cant wait until its out on swich.