1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue 1.3 Multiplayer Bug - Artifact/Community Center Desync

Discussion in 'Support' started by Heisenbear, May 13, 2018.

1. Heisenbear

Heisenbear Void-Bound Voyager

Heya! This is my first time jumping into something like this and it's a bit intimidating, but here we go!

I have two bugs that seem to be related:

I am the Farmhand to my Fiance's farm. She and I play about 10 feet away from each other and her computer is the host. When I am out and about and want to check the Community Center bundles, I get met with a screen that looks like I haven't completed anything. (see screenshot)

When I step inside the Community Center, it suddenly fixes itself and looks normal.

The second I step outside, it immediately looks like I'm back at square 1, without any foraging completed.

(imgur album)
    https://imgur.com/a/WoiSbFH

The second of the two bugs (which seems related) is that the Museum collections are only updating when I step into the Museum, and whenever I (the farmhand) leave the Museum I suddenly get the "Gunther" message instead of the text for any and all Minerals and Artifacts that we have already donated. Making me unable to tell if an item has been donated or not.

I hope this helps!!

-Heisenbear