1.4 Lucky Lunch effects?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Skinflint, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Skinflint

Skinflint Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The last day of salmonberry season had hardly any ripe bushes when I went to Cindersnap, but for unrelated reasons I quit the day; when I relaunched Stardew and didn't start from where I left off, it occurred to me to try Lucky Lunch before leaving my farm in case the bushes are set only as you enter a given area. Sure enough! There were _zillions_ ripe! Up to then, I had opted for Survival Burger to get an extra 1 per bush, but the balance was way over that with so many more bushes. I seem to notice that typically the 1st day has the most naturally, so maybe Survival Burger still for day 1 (or even 2, which sometimes also has quite a few?), but now I guess it's Lucky Lunch for the rest, instead (always with Coffee to stack on speed to help get to it all in time, of course).

Can anyone else corroborate?

• Lew Zealand

Lew Zealand Orbital Explorer

I just finished Salmonberry season and am doing cooking for the first time (in my second playthrough), focusing on Lucky Lunch and Fruit Salad. And I had no idea that luck could apply to the berry bushes. Eagerly awaiting knowledgeable responses though I guess I need to wait a half a year until blackberry season...