Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Starsweeper, Jun 13, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Starsweeper

Starsweeper Void-Bound Voyager

Long, long ago, on a computer far, far away...I started typing out an introductory thread in a cheesy, overdone Star Wars parody. It wasn't at all funny but I'd already done it and pressing the backspace button was far too difficult a task to even bear thinking about. After all, I could strain one of my distal phalanges trying to reach and then where would I be? A mop, in space, with no distal phalanges? I may as well just be a wooden stick.

The name is Starsweeper! A little overdressed perhaps but it'll do in a pinch I suppose...where was I? Oh. Yes. Starsweeper! That's me, up there in the corner with the decidedly generic no-avatar-yet-uploaded-avatar over to the left somewhere. Note to self; remedy that in future. You can't see it but I'm waving hello to all of you out there in the far, far away and, may I say, I'm quite chuffed to be doing so.

I've been enjoying starbound ever since I downloaded it onto my toaster and so it's really nice to have the opportunity to meet a bunch of starbounders who do the same. Ofcourse, I realise that there are others who play other games here and it's very nice to sort-of-meet you too!

I'm a little bit of a muffin-head (self confessed) but I'll do my very best to help out anyone where I can with my muddling along. Oh, also, please bring cake. I like cake.

That seems like enough to be getting on with right now I think...don't think I've forgotten anything. If I have, let me know! Until then eat cake and carry on!

Lots of love

~Starsweeper
    xoxo

2. Sgt.fox170

Sgt.fox170 Existential Complex

Welcome to the forums! please enjoy your stay :3 have fun.

3. lllolller

lllolller Void-Bound Voyager

Welcome to the forums far far away stranger! Here we all probably have toasters for a computer too. They're the best. They also give me food :3 so besides that enjoy your stay in the forums and enjoy the 1.0 starbound update that's coming soon . WELCOME TO THE FORUMS :lickitung::lickitung::lickitung::lickitung::lickitung::lickitung:

4. Starsweeper

Thank you very much! I will do my very best not to squeal like a ninny, dance upon the space tables and eat all the bacon. I can't promise anything though...bacon is very tasty and alien bacon is sure to be just as good. As is it's fortunate virtual cake has no calories or my characters would all be rolling around the universe without the need for tech...:nurutease:

Also I just found the emoji button! Oh my gosh the nuru...:nuruflirt: so much love for the artwork.

5. mrwaka27

mrwaka27 Void-Bound Voyager

Welcome to the forums, I hope you will enjoy your stay!

6. Sgt.fox170

Sgt.fox170 Existential Complex

u took my line

7. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

[​IMG] good lady!
    Nice long intro . muffin-head. [​IMG]

8. 2nd Lieutenant Raoni

2nd Lieutenant Raoni Scruffy Nerf-Herder

welcome to the forums :rofl: nice introduction there :DD i wish i had a toaster to play starbound on, but i have a potato instead :I . and that potato is slowly turning to french fries.
    anyways, enjoy your stay here on the forums ^^
    here, have some cookies cuz i dont have cake :p
    :cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie:
    and a cup 'o tea :coffee:

9. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

Welcome to the forums! Great long intro!

10. Firepaw Da Cat

Firepaw Da Cat The Fluffy Cat

11. Falcon Blue-Sky

Falcon Blue-Sky Void-Bound Voyager

Hello, welcome to the forums!!!

12. Starsweeper

Thank you guys so much! Oh...and tea? :nuruawe: So much <3! Let me just....no, yeah, right there. :lickitung::coffee: Aaaah....that's the stuff! How did you know I was British?!

Firepaw Da Cat likes this.