1. Thanks for visiting! These forums are for the original Risk of Rain, if you're interested in discussing the newly released Risk of Rain 2 head over to that game's steam discussion forum
    Dismiss Notice

2 Suggestion's for better Customisation

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Movementcat, Jun 3, 2013.

1. Movementcat

Movementcat Yeah, You!

Dear Guy's

sometimes i feel if i get very unlucky with Item's my Jorney end's really quickly.

So i really want have more of a chance if i do good decisions.

So i have 2 Idea's that would help maybe you have another Idea in this Direction.

So first.

After each Level i should be able to choose between 3 Item's.

the trible Buy spot in the Game is really good, i think something like this should be the same with a chest, so they drop maybe 2 Item's but you can only take one.

So i can take the Item what better fit my Class or Playstile.

What you think about this?

Greetings Move

• okok111

okok111 Pangalactic Porcupine

Ermahgered, this grammar is killing me.
      Aside from that, how would they implement the end of level reward? The end of level boss (from my understanding) is the whole idea of that. Also, the idea of rogue likes is for a different experience every time, not "you pick every item". Some runs will be good, some runs will be bad. It's when you make the bad runs good that you know you are playing the game right. Your character is your playstyle choice, and from there on you only rarely get choices (the shops). But I do see what you are trying to say. You want a game with more customization. But, that just isn't the idea of these games. However, I suppose in the end it's the devs decision.

• The Question

The Question Ketchup Robot

This Is Dumb. If A Game Just Gave You Everything Would It Be Fun? (In Some Cases Yes, BUT NOT RIGHT NOW!)