A Few Questions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tomfoolery88, Jan 1, 2020.

1. Tomfoolery88

Tomfoolery88 Space Hobo

Been playing the mobile version for about a week and LOVING IT!

I noticed while mining after equipping the small magnet ring there’s a semi-translucent red circle just to the left of my health bar. I can press it and it becomes slightly more opaque but nothing happens... Am I missing something? What is that circle?

Is it normal that I’ve received three Standing Geode furniture pieces as rewards nearly in a row for donating to the museum? They’re cool but three? My house is starting to resemble some strange cult HQ.

Also, am I the only one that started resenting Gunther a bit? I never really see him around town to socialize and while I part with hard-won goodies he has the nerve to tell me that I ‘...better continue treasure hunting’ while he basks in the warmth of the library... I secretly want him to be some kind of boss I get to battle later in the game, if only to showcase my combat skills that developed while he lazily sat around the whole time... GUNTHER!!!!!!

• Elenna101

Elenna101 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Check your options for what control options you're using, the red circle sounds like a virtual joystick. E.g. if you have the "tap-to-move and attack joystick" control option selected, then you can move that circle around to swing a weapon in that direction. It doesn't have anything to do with the magnet ring, or at least it shouldn't.

You should definitely have only received one Standing Geode, I don't know what's up with that. If you get more and you don't want them, you can just leave them with Gunther. (And yeah, I wish Gunther had an actual personality.)

• Tomfoolery88

Tomfoolery88 Space Hobo

Yes you’re correct. Playing with a controller made that somewhat obscure at first. I’m up to 5 Standing Geodes oddly enough. All museum rewards.