Question A message To the forums

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheCreeperCyborg, Jul 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheCreeperCyborg

TheCreeperCyborg Scruffy Nerf-Herder

DISCLAIMER: I Do not mean any harm, and this is not a fit of rage, i simply want to explain my struggles to the moderators, and maybey, JUST MAYBEY change this site for the better.

*Sighs* here we are, this post is to commemorate the bullshit iv'e put up with for the last year or so.
    Now Heres the first thing that confuses me. WTF is about double posting, not only do you make us wait half a minute before we can post again, but even if we do post again right after, it alsways, AND I MEAN ALWAYS gets called out, its annoying as fuq. especially since the majority of the fanbase has this thru steam where there USED TO INSTANT MESSAGING. sorry but thats just been biting me in the ass for a while. next: Freedom of speach. this is by far, the thing that has pissed me off the most here, its no secret that the people who play this game range from age 9-13 and then usually there a random 16 or 27 yr old hear, witch really creeps me the fuck out, anyways, most of those kids *asuming the fond this from youtube witch face it they did* are aware of fowl language and memes, there usually just as little assholes as we are. so i dont understand why your soo god damn strict about whats said here, GUESS WHAT, THIS IS THE INTERNET. and its not like this is a chrisitan forum for the autistic either. its a game forum, meant to bring starbounders (and stardew valley-ers if they still even play that after the update came out) together, but we cant do that if we talk like theres a loaded gun up to out heads that will be triggered if we act like a normal person, idk what london is like and if you get assaulted by heavily armed guards if you swear in public but, i was raised in america, i might aswell be that western piece of shit stereotype that exists, and idk how many times ive gotther personal death threats from mods (not death threats obviosly, but it nmight aswell be). and i honestly really dont care if i get permanately banned for saying this, cause you know what, if you feel the need to destroy a personals chances at being a loved forum-er and modder to cover up the freedom of speach then go right ahead. but i had to get this off my chest .

2. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

Double posting takes up bandwidth and page space. If you have something else to say, you can press the [edit] button and put it in your last post that nobody has read yet.
    Also i don't think swearing is banned, but insulting others is banned.

also also:
    [​IMG]

3. TheCreeperCyborg

TheCreeperCyborg Scruffy Nerf-Herder

1. i have been banned in the past for simple speach, 2 i have been yelled at, and been banned in the past for my speach and my speach alone. 3.i am an asshole bitch ass motherfucker. and thats not even meant to be mean
    --- Post updated ---
    thank you for that clerification, now i can speak my mind without fear of crusification, and this can back me up

4. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

If you have an issue regarding a staff decision, you're encouraged bring the issue up with another moderator or escalate it to an admin via private message. Making a public thread to complain in an inflammatory manner is counterproductive.

Hel and Dunto like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.