Modding Help A mod is causing prices and money to double, please help me figure out which mod

Discussion in 'Mods' started by tinkerbelljln, Mar 24, 2020.

1. tinkerbelljln

tinkerbelljln Pangalactic Porcupine

So I don't know what's done it, but something is doubling things. What I mean by that is for example, I have SVE and when you complete the museum collection, instead of the sewer key, you get 40k gold in the mail, for some reason I'm getting 80k. Now if it was only that, I'd say it was something to do with SVE, but then I also have Mizus Flowers (for JA) and the seed for the flower Rafflesia is supposed to cost 3000, but in my game it's 6000. I have no idea what's causing it, I went through my mods to see if anything did this, but couldn't find anything, but I'm also pretty n00b when it comes to modding. So I'm hoping if I post my SMAPI log here, someone more talented and knowledgeable than me might be able to figure it out. And help would be deeply appreciated.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2020
    • lopz0r

lopz0r Seal Broken

Link is broken btw.

• tinkerbelljln

tinkerbelljln Pangalactic Porcupine

Oh geez, thank you so much! Link is fixed!

• Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

@tinkerbelljln I'm seeing at least 4 mods(Shop Expander, Self Service, Seed Catalog and Pelican Fiber) that mess with the game's shops, I would try disabling those and see if the prices fix themselves. If that works, try re-enabling them one at a time to see which one is causing problems.

tinkerbelljln likes this.