Race A new race with new dungeons

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by Belowiko, Mar 29, 2015.

?

Do you want this to be added?

1. Yes, sounds good!

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. Not really, not my style

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Maybe, i dont really care a lot.

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. Belowiko

Belowiko Space Spelunker

ello, i currently have an idea about a race in my mind.

First of all, this race will only live in sky, in top of clouds. They will be like the dead people or ghost's living in heaven or in hell

-There will be ghost villages etc. They are aggressive and don't like anyone, unless its their own race.
    -Player will be able to play this race when they raid 1 or more of the their town's dungeon.
    -They will RARELY spawn in Avian graveyards and temples, however this wont unlock them the race.
    -They will have drops like "Ghost dagger" etc. And a legendary gun "The Spirit Kicker"
    -They will drop ectoplasm which can be used as amount of fuel, 3 fuel per ectoplasm.
    -Ectoplasm can be also used for transparent blocks, like glass, but cobblestone, instead its transparent
    -Ghost candles, the candles that can be placed inside water which will be crafted with 2 torches and 1 ectoplasm = 2 Spirit Torch
    -Dungeon could be a huge graveyard either in really top in the sky (Not as top to the meteorite biome, between clouds)
    -Graves can be underground, deep underground.
    -Ghost towns and villages, maybe even headless horseman as the commander.
    -New glasses which will be given in quest to be able to see the ghosts
    -They won't harm you unless you are wearing the glasses

P.S This could be used as an halloween update in upcoming 2015 31th of October! Or they can use this as a mission named "The Invisibles" where in the start, he will give you special glasses/goggles to be able to see the ghosts/spirits. As a quest reward, it can be a blank tech card, The Spirit Kicker, or something else they want to do.

So yea... they will be a race, an unfriendly race, nothing to tell much more about.
    If you got more suggestions to add to this, just write them in the comments.

2. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

This sounds like it would be better as a unique type of NPC rather than a playable race. Like the mushroom guys, except much more expansive and not limited to one form. Maybe what kind of race and quest is given depends on what graveyard it spawns on. For example, Human ghosts/spirits would spawn in human cities or alien/tentacle planets and would give quests related to the lore behind the destruction of the earth. Maybe, in order to see ghosts or do ghost quests, you have to do a main story mission that gives you "deadsight goggles" and "ghostspeak translator". Just a suggestion though.

3. Belowiko

Belowiko Space Spelunker

I had the goggles suggestion already, but the translator sounds pretty awesome/