A small tale of Archaeologists and historians, adventures and collcters

Discussion in 'Side Quests' started by General Nuclear, Aug 15, 2016.

1. General Nuclear

General Nuclear Supernova

so me and my friends have finished the museums quest for koichi and we all agrees that it was too short and too easy.
    (because we players love to collect things and exsplore for treasures) .

but it don't have to end there. why not make it so ohter museums owners and collectors hear about us afther helping koichi set up his museum.
    and that they are considering to hire us (but not immediately the players need a breather afther doing quests)

so four new (and maybe some old ones too) npc quest givers would come to hire you

• a archaeologist (a new Guy/girl)
    for fossils finding quests (fossils are cool and fun to collect but they get useless ones you have them but then it would get another purpass to collect with the quests)

• a historian (maybe just use esther or koichi or a new guy/girl)
    for finding stuff with historical significance and lore items like the codexs or other stuff from the forming of the terrene protectrate
    (most of that read the codexs love to find the backround story many of races so we can get to know them better)

• a bold but greedy adventure (maybe a novakid with some help or just with nure and koichi on his/her side)
    for some indiana jones like adventure quests for artifacts (with platforms and trap filled dungeons even more hard then the normal challenging doors but with wayy better loot and mysterys)

• and a rich snooby collecter (maybe one of those frog people and a servant that dos the talking for him also with the glitch baron)
    for collecting all kind of random rare stuff and furniture some times exspensive, but no pixsel printed stuff or fakes that are not aloud he is only looking for the real things not any cheap copys, also maybe have some cat burglar quests that don't invole killing anyone but rather trying not to get caught (because as i said we love collecting stuff and finding new furniture also we should get to scan them in his museum and print copys but not keep the originals)

also in the end you will get one item that they all want but you have to choose who you want to give it to or just keep it

archaeologist(It Belongs In A Museum!)
    collecter (No! It Belongs In My Collection!)
    historian (No I Need to open it even if it destroys it, It To find out what happend with that race!)
    adventure (no its coming with me i found it first and its worth a lot of pixsels)

by the way the title is just a suggestion to the quest line name.
    so what do you think? also got any more suggestions on this?

Last edited: Aug 18, 2016
    Jappards likes this.
  2. General Nuclear

General Nuclear Supernova

speaking of museum i mean that if there are some fossil display in a room with colony deeds then we should get a special museums npcs like a tour guide or a professor to move in makeing it our own privat museum or maybe even make it a public museum that makes random npc spawn to come to look at our collection