1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

A storyline crash

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by lolman1934, Jan 25, 2017.

1. lolman1934

lolman1934 Big Damn Hero

Every time I create a new world/character and get to the point when I start searching for the floran artifact the game crash's. and you can tell in what world it's going to crash by seeing previous accomplishments but the quests are restarted, and how I tell its because the progress I had was the same as the first. how it happened: I wanted to create a new character to see (what I though) a new ship design and when I got to the point I previously said. so I have a 4k graphics card, 64bit, and windows ten 1600 x 900 screen. I hope chuckle fish will fix this because this sorta ruins the game a bit but it's still playable and I still love the game.

2. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Please attach the full log located in your storage directory. It's named starbound.log (will show up as "starbound" when you don't have file extensions shown). There are also more logs (.1-.5). These are logs from the sessions before. If you didn't start the game after the error i don't need them. Use the "Upload a File" button to select and attach the log.

~ Iris ~