a suggestion to create a new mission (the mad scientist of plants)

Discussion in 'Side Quests' started by Randou, Jul 24, 2015.

1. Randou

Randou Scruffy Nerf-Herder

before continuing I want to mention that my English is not very good, and I am forced to use google translator, I apologize for any spelling or wording to read below

I had an idea to create a new mission in starbound, it's a little crazy, but I think it would be great
    Title: the mad scientist of plants

Part 1:
    In a farming colony, located on the planet "X", the plants have become monsters, help control the situation before the entire crop is lost.
    Reward: 50 drops of liquid fertilizer

Summary:There will be many monsters shaped fruit plants that drop randomly in the end three monsters trees, one apple, one orange and one cocoa will be.
    each mutant tree has different patterns of combat:
    the cocoa, rams and hits hard
    orange, jumps and crushesthe
    apple, the fruit sheds with deadly accuracy

all are easy to kill, and are vulnerable to fire.

And controlled the situation, a scientist apex asks you to close the key irrigation, to avoid leaving more mutant plants, then you find that think a fertilizer that accelerates the growth of plants, but an error in the formula became the mutant plants.

as a token of thanks gives you a little fertilizer but warns you that there is a chance that the plant will become watered mutant.

Part 2:
    Reward:
    3 sapling fruit trees (apple, orange and cocoa)

as you did an excellent job before the apex scientist asks you to bring 3 Speciality sapling:
    A sapling of plant fiber
    a spaling of rainbow tree
    a sapling os rust tree

might put the sapling in the ground and planted using "enhanced formula of liquid fertilizer." Trees mutate environment, starting the battle.

the plant fiber tree launching attacks from afar lashes
    the rainbow tree is tall and swinging attacks
    the rust tree is slow but hits hardwith

the exception of the tree of rust, all the trees are vulnerable to fire,
    however, rust tree receives significant damage if it hits the water.

controlled the situation again, the scientific apex, will give three sapling fruit trees which are not found naturally.

Part 3:
    Reward:
    60 alloy ingots (Celurium, Ferozium and Impervium)

again are engaged by the apex scientist, this time asking you to bring samples of three very strange trees:
    Eye tree
    Crystal Tree
    meat tree

you must give 5 crystals, 5 flesh strand and 5 oculemon

Now you ask for a ore of aegisalt, a ore of rubium a ore of violum and 3 ores of "solarium"
    after delivering the solarium invites you to see his latest creation, 3 plants alloys, Celurium, Ferozium and impervium.

despite your warnings, the scientist used again its formula of rapid growth and then .... well we know that you have to fight.

the tree of ferozium is the fastest and launching attacks lashes
    The tree of celurium attacks from a distance calling crystals falling from the sky
    The tree of impervium is more resistant and melee attacks

First you have to fight to go the tree Celurium and attack melee
    Next is to fight the tree Ferozium with ranged attacks,
    finally impervium tree is slow so it's best to attack it with invocations or weapons explosive.

Since monsters have been defeated, the scientist says that the "solarium" reacts with fertilizer causing mutation, so you can not create metal trees without consequences.He gives thanks for a great job and gives us 20 bars of each alloy.

Part 4:
    in the farming colony a distress signal is received.

we're coming fearing that our friend has caused another disaster, to our surprise we found that the scientific apex this time it's not responsible for anything, elproblema is a monster came from outer space, and It is destroying the entire planet.

Boss: Comet tentacle

we must end the boss before the planet is buried within or tell goodbye to the colony, fortunately we will have some mutant plants as allies

Reward for defeating the boss: do not even think of anything: P

illuminati168 likes this.