1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED A.V.I.A.N. Avian Core

Artificial Visual Intelligent Assistance Network

1. Las La

Las La Orbital Explorer

nope :nurukappa:

Dragon_Tom005 likes this.
  2. Dragon_Tom005

Dragon_Tom005 Existential Complex

3. Shadow Wolf TJC

Shadow Wolf TJC Spaceman Spiff

Say Cgeta, you wouldn't mind if I try to send you some ideas for AVIAN quotes for Frackin Universe, would you? I've already typed up some dialogue for the Frozen Wastes mission (with the Lovecraftian-themed dungeon), and well, I think it fits with AVIAN's general personality.

4. Shadow Wolf TJC

And a new addon mod titled Frackin' A.V.I.A.N. is just about ready for uploading, or previewing. This addon mod would require both Frackin' Universe and A.V.I.A.N. to work, since it contains only .patch files.

I've also been thinking about developing an addon for the Extra Dungeons mod, since that comes with additional messages from S.A.I.L.

5. Las La

Las La Orbital Explorer

Ok, Did you get permission from Cgeta? Just checking.

You can forward them to me as well, if you want.

6. Shadow Wolf TJC

Sadly, I've yet to hear back from Cgeta (though since all they contain are just .patch files that I made myself, and no modified assets, I'm not sure if permissions would be needed for addon mods like these). However, seeing as you've co-developed the mod alongside Cgeta, I'd be happy to forward them to you (though I couldn't find your name in the credits on the mod page).

Now for the question: How should I go about forwarding these addon mods to you? Should I upload them temporarily to a file-sharing website like, say, MediaFire, and only give the download link to you (and Cgeta) via private message?

7. Las La

Las La Orbital Explorer

8. Shadow Wolf TJC

That looks like a handy and secure way to have others deliver files to you. Hopefully, I've successfully sent those files to you through your Dropbox request. Enjoy. :)

9. Jilly Bob the Third

Jilly Bob the Third Star Wrangler

Please, please remove the cosmetic items, I beg of you remove them or make a separate version without them, if you do remove the posters or make a separate version, please reply to this post.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
  10. Dragon_Tom005

Dragon_Tom005 Existential Complex

You don't HAVE to use them. in fact, you can ignore them as if they were not even there. :avalibleh:

11. Jilly Bob the Third

I just want the posters removed, I unpacked the mod and couldn't find where they were. Fudgasicles.

12. Las La

Las La Orbital Explorer

Would you perhaps have a more compelling reason?

13. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

When there is sth that may violate the forum rules report the posts or mods. Also don't talk about banning someone. It's nothing you have to decide.

~ Iris ~

14. Jilly Bob the Third

Never mind I already deleted the mod from my computer.

I'm sorry for the angry mouthy tone, I don't know any way to rephrase it into not sounding that way.

15. Las La

Las La Orbital Explorer

I recommend first looking into 'Online etiquette' or 'Netiquette', and work your way from there.
    Hope that helps :)

If you would still like help with this, let us know, or PM me.

16. Jilly Bob the Third

yes please, thank you! I like the mod, but don't want the posters, just the posters removed, I rather dislike nude art.

17. Las La

Las La Orbital Explorer

In what you unpacked, go to 'objects' -> 'outpost' -> 'infinityexpress' then open the file 'infinityexpress.object.patch'
    replace everything with

Code:
    [{
            "op": "add",
            "path": "/interactData/items/0",
            "value": {"item" : "avianplushie"}
    }
    ]

you can also delete 'avianpostertall' and 'avianposterwide' folders.

Repack, and it should be good to go for personal use.

18. Jilly Bob the Third

ok some of the files aren't showing up!

19. Las La

Las La Orbital Explorer

20. Jilly Bob the Third

sorry, i got it to unpack now, I had deleted the unpacked version

It was successful, no corrupted save or anything!

thanks bro!

one of the funniest things in it is when you have it list crew, and you're the only crewmember... you know what I'm talking about.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017