1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Abigail Consumes Diamonds

Discussion in 'Support' started by Espertori, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Espertori

Espertori Void-Bound Voyager

I don't know the exact circumstances(Whether it works when not married) but since gifting was much easier with one-a-day spouse presents, I tried a Diamond and she ended up using the Dialog for food she enjoys. This is easily replicated at any time for me.
    Granted this probably doesn't mean anything negative(She still considers it a gift).

Edit: After further testing, it seems pretty much any gemstone triggers the good old: "Hey, how'd you know I was hungry? This looks delicious!" Dialog. So I guess Abigail's natural hair color wasn't a light-chestnut brown, was it? It's naturally Purple and she's actually the Stardew-Child and comes from space!

Last edited: Mar 10, 2016
      BuenoNino likes this.
    • Yusuke Urameshi

Yusuke Urameshi Space Kumquat

We all know about this one lol, it is an ongoing joke almost.

• BuenoNino

BuenoNino Orbital Explorer

Lmfao for that, really, didn't realise that, maybe because I don't like Abigail anyway :iswydt:

• Yusuke Urameshi

• Espertori

Ah, how old is it though? I looked back a couple pages and may have missed it(due to lack of sleep, working and skimming while playing.

Sorry for double post ;V

• Yusuke Urameshi

Don't worry about it. I'm not sure if a bug report has been posted on it, but it has been commented on quite a few times around the forums.

• Espertori

Sweet, also, are you the creator of the image? Whether yes or no, it's really nice.

• Yusuke Urameshi

• Espertori

I hope this isn't even a bug and is literally just there to make us question life and values.