Abigail is blind...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by deukahng, Sep 7, 2016.

1. deukahng

deukahng Big Damn Hero

Untitled.png

Somehow this always seems to happen when I trigger this cutscene. Maybe she's just being optimistic.

MagicallyClueless likes this.
    • Lilliput

Lilliput Supernova

Or sarcastic. Maybe she knows who has been going around town clearcutting all the local trees?

deukahng likes this.
      • CjBeats

CjBeats Weight of the Sky

You cut down her tree?????? Why would you ever cut down my waifu's tree. RIP. That tree was her favorite. Now she has none to play her flute under. Ye shall be missed tree. And maybe she still sees the tree. Maybe it's all her imagination.

• Indigo Rose

Indigo Rose Scruffy Nerf-Herder

She's clearly standing under the dead tree's ghost. Abby is very in tune with the spiritual and the occult, and the spirit of the tree that once stood there gladly shelters her from the rain. Probably by pouring all that rainwater onto you as a form of petty revenge for cutting it down.

• Minimanta

Minimanta Spaceman Spiff

Ahaha, it's always so funny when that happens xD

That tree is usually sacred in my saves, but I have done this once. I really needed wood and it was mid-winter so I didn't exactly expect to trigger that cutscene any time soon... Buuuut then spring rolled around and the damn tree hadn't grow up yet by the time I triggered the scene, so yeah. It's back to being sacred. No more cutting down that tree, even in desperate times >.>

• MoonlitBrenya

MoonlitBrenya Existential Complex

I don't cut that tree anymore either, as I, too, have experienced that cut scene with no tree. Aye, it's a sacred tree now.

• NikkSword

NikkSword Pangalactic Porcupine

The obvious solution is to plant a new tree. It will grow and blossom just like my love for my waifu Haley Penny Leah Abigail

deukahng likes this.