About that Auto Grabber...

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Kaydia, Jul 20, 2018.

1. Kaydia

Kaydia Void-Bound Voyager

I love the ease of the auto grabber, but...

Could it have a name a little less...rape-y?

Auto Gatherer?
    Auto Collector?

Something I'm not thinking of at the moment?

• Ainzoal

Ainzoal Ketchup Robot

Rapey? You can't be serious

• Doomkitton

Doomkitton Void-Bound Voyager

Erm, but it's not 'rape-y'.

• Chefpief

Chefpief Subatomic Cosmonaut

I'm not seeing it either. It's an auto-grabber, it grabs things for you.

• One More Day

One More Day Cosmic Narwhal

It's not "rapey", but I do think the name is a bit clumsy. I also think it should have been two separate machines, because the two tasks are so different, an automatic milking machine and automatic shearing station. I also think they're way too cheap and available way too early. Should have been two endgame items imo, not available until year 2 and cost maybe 250k each

Last edited: Jul 22, 2018
            • Doomkitton

Doomkitton Void-Bound Voyager

I dunno, personally I think it's fine the way it is in name and cost :D. It's "grabbing" the wool from the sheep and it's "grabbing" milk from cows and goats. Also I would think them costing 250K each (even if you could probably afford it depending on how your farm costs are set up) would be RIDICULOUSLY expensive for those particular items. (On an unrelated note I think the scepter is stupidly expensive as well but meh, that's just me. For me, odds are if the they had shown up in the game in year two at $250K I would have laughed and manually took care of getting the goods~!)