1. Note: Nightly builds are not officially supported and things that appear broken might actually just be broken with no way of fixing it, but community members may still be willing to assist you with common problems.

Closed Accepting quest makes guards hostile.

Discussion in 'Nightly Builds Support' started by Kerrigor, May 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kerrigor

Kerrigor Void-Bound Voyager

I wonder if anyone else is having this issue in the nightly? If i'm in the middle of a town, I can walk past all the guards no problem, but the minute I accept a quest off one of the villagers, all of the guards in the direct vicinity become hostile to me. It's very strange!

Also, if you create a town, and you personally planted seeds to grow food, if you have a guard in the town, he will consider you "stealing" even though you planted the stuff and wanted to reap it! So that might just need tweaking.

I'm also having problems with crewmen. They will occasionally become immediately hostile to everybody around me, which is super annoying when they kill a civvy! :D

Just the few bugs I've encountered recently. Otherwise everything else is dandy! :D

Oops, didn't realise this wasn't for nightlys! That's my bad :) Please disregard this while I try to find the correct forum! :)

Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2016
  2. jaymee_murder

jaymee_murder Subatomic Cosmonaut

I have a crew member and i keep him on my ship cos he attacks ppl randomly, he randomly sets on fire for no reason every now and again which is really weird lol

3. Forcedminer

Forcedminer Pangalactic Porcupine

I was talking to a apex trader making a trade to clear up my inventory and load up my pixel wallet when it made all these apex rebels hostile.

suggestion.maybe it was an ambush?
    dangerous. they didn't survive anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.