1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Access Granted 2.0

Accessories and References Galore!

1. nuker19

nuker19 Space Kumquat

Eyyyyyyneverplayedthatseries.....

Its mean of ke to ask for more but can we get a big orange traffic cone like this?
    [​IMG]

My nickname on a game called blade symphony for a long time was "cone head samurai" and i wanna relive that

Apple Kid likes this.
  2. Apple Kid

Apple Kid Big Damn Hero

I'll add it in after the MH update, and the more ideas I'm given the better
    I'm ALWAYS running out of ideas.

3. nuker19

nuker19 Space Kumquat

4. nuker19

nuker19 Space Kumquat

Awsome! But yeah, to lay out the whole story my title was "honourary mod and trainer 'conehead samurai'", i taught like 20~ various players the ropes, what stance beats what, how to fight, all that jazz, i even helped beat down one asshole who had a big ego. I can continue this story if you want...

5. nuker19

nuker19 Space Kumquat

Also if you need hat ideas:
    A giant bullet casing worn like a british royal guard fuzzyhat
    A paper mache ugly mask
    A tortise shell (cause why not?)
    A beehive stuck on your head
    A mask/hood combo based off the leper from darkest dungeon (hood and all)
    Some cult masks (cause cthluhlu needs love)

6. Apple Kid

Apple Kid Big Damn Hero

Interesting story so far, what game was this for even??

nuker19 likes this.
  7. Apple Kid

Apple Kid Big Damn Hero

Sweeeet more ideas, I've got a few i gotta look back on in the steam comments so I'll be making a list for what'll be in the next update pretty soon.

nuker19 likes this.
  8. nuker19

nuker19 Space Kumquat

The game blade symphony is on steam for like 15 bucks, lots of ninja fightin, sworddwinging and all that jazz.

As for the egotistical asshole he showed up on my frequented server one day and started demanding battles with everyone, kicking their asses with cheap tactics, so, here i am with a neon orange character, cone stuck on my head and weilding a tree branch as a weapon, ue marches up and demands a fight, 4 times i declined, on the fifth time i told him fine whatever, we enter the ring and erryone gathered cheering for me, right off the start of the fight i hit him once and parried every, single, damn, attack he slung at me, apart from the measly 10 damage i did no more damage to him, i beat him through 3 time outs, he ended up screaming at me and bitching me out calling what inwas doing "bitch tactics", i scoffed and said "ok, one more fight", one more fight and i whomped him, endless parries, hiding my stance by sheathing my sword (your stance is basically light, medium and heavy, when you are in a stance your character has a very pronounced pose, by sheathing your sword you just stand there in a neutral stance) and basically pubstomped him with 3 perfect battles in a row, making two matches in total perfected, he literally screamed and i heard his keyboard slamming over the mic and he quit, it was beautiful~ :nuruflirt:

Apple Kid likes this.
  9. Apple Kid

Apple Kid Big Damn Hero

Ooooh, never heard of it honestly. I'll take a look at it tho whenever I'm not working on these sprites.
    Ahh man, this kinda reminds me of the days I'd play tf2 for hours and people would rage over the mic whenever they got dominated
    Oh the good old days when Tf2 was still good... Rip Tf2 2k16.

10. nuker19

nuker19 Space Kumquat

Never played tf2 but i respect it as a game and not a freemium crapper, what was your class? The two times i played i was the spy and scout

11. Apple Kid

Apple Kid Big Damn Hero

I went through a phase where I'd play for days nonstop, so i was pretty big on the game.
    My classes were sniper, pyro and scout. Mostly pyro tho, I've got way too many hours on pyro...

12. Apple Kid

Apple Kid Big Damn Hero

Apple Kid updated Access Granted with a new update entry:

Access Granted

Read the rest of this update entry...

GoldenstarArtist, nuker19 and Crusism like this.
  13. Crusism

Crusism Big Damn Hero

Would a request for the sake of Hotline Miami sound good? Their masks would make a good Halloween thing. X'D

Hotline Miami Masks

[​IMG]

Though, Harvest Moon is more of the personal request here.

Harvest Moon Boy's Cap (or the whole outfit if possible - won't be right for the 'ACCESS GRANTED' collection though if whole outfit?) X'D

Front of Cap

[​IMG]

Back of Cap
    [​IMG]

14. Apple Kid

Apple Kid Big Damn Hero

I've actually been extremely set on making a update just for the Hotline Miami accessories, so expect that soon!
    And i could make the Harvest Moon cap with the hair, it'll have to be in one of the non-themed updates tho.

Crusism likes this.
  15. Crusism

Crusism Big Damn Hero

*HYPE INTENSIFIES*

Will appreciate that very much for nostalgia... =)

Whether with or without hair is fine though or perhaps the option for both. *gasp* X'D

Last edited: Sep 27, 2016
  16. Apple Kid

Apple Kid Big Damn Hero

*HYPE MAXIMIZES*
    This is true... Usually when making a cap tho i tend to add hair, kinda a habit.

Crusism likes this.
  17. Crusism

Crusism Big Damn Hero

Ah...
    Makes sense to regularly add the hair though; Starbound hair may not work with the hats or just won't show. Also, more authenticity with hair. X'D

18. Apple Kid

Apple Kid Big Damn Hero

Exactly why i add hair to my caps, they never look good with the starbound hair at all.
    Even when masks are added to help the hair fit the hat it just looks...weird.

Crusism likes this.
  19. nuker19

nuker19 Space Kumquat

HOTLINE MIAMI HYPE
    *RAW HYPE INTENSIFIES*
    [​IMG]

Crusism likes this.
  20. nuker19

nuker19 Space Kumquat

Also darkest dungeons has some awsome hats, masks and hoods

Crusism likes this.