1. If you need help with your pre-order or technical support for Starbound, please use the support forum instead. Do not post Starbound-related things here.

Notice Account Confirmation Help Thread

Discussion in 'General Forum Help' started by Ordona, Dec 18, 2015.

1. Brambles

Brambles Mop

I've been pressing the button to send the conformation email but it doesn't come up :(

2. John Gaston

John Gaston Void-Bound Voyager

Confirmation e-mail was not sent after 2 days (even clicked "resend" several times, nothing)

3. kappapi99

kappapi99 Space Hobo

Hello, I received my confirmation email, but when I clicked on the link, I got an error. It still says I need to click on the confirmation link, which I did, but got the error saying to click on the confirmation link. Please help and thank you.

4. JohnTheSavage

JohnTheSavage Void-Bound Voyager

Didn't receive the email, or the resend. Looks like you're familiar with the problem :)

5. jayman1227

jayman1227 Space Spelunker

I have received the verification email and clicked the link but is just gives an error and won't verify my account

6. tealigious2

tealigious2 Space Hobo

Need activation help as well, wanting to download a mod. Plz and thank you!

7. CakeXD

CakeXD Space Hobo

when i click Confirm Account and show me one of chucklefish forumes and it says that the my ACCOUNT Could NOT Comfirmed
    please help me. thank you and i will be waiting for a while

8. cheumi

cheumi Space Hobo

I too need help activating my account ;-; Ive been refreshing my mail and re-sending the verification multiple times but it won't show up

9. blockrunner111

blockrunner111 Orbital Explorer

can't activate account havent got email

10. LordCaerax

LordCaerax Intergalactic Tourist

I have tried resending the activation email like twice now. I haven't gotten anything back, I'd appreciate it if I could get my account activated.

11. ac.ina

ac.ina Space Hobo

Hello people, been registered for 2 days now. Can't download emails, says I lack permission. No email came in two days but my email got two-step verification mail right away.

12. StarberryMilk

StarberryMilk Space Hobo

Hello, sorry to bother you, but I need the activation email to get my account activated. Thank you for your time.

13. Zulax

Zulax Space Hobo

I ain't getting an email... Why? My Email-Adress is spelled correctly!

14. ShadowBlade872

ShadowBlade872 Void-Bound Voyager

I'm just getting an error every time I try to confirm my account.

15. odyr

odyr Space Hobo

Made an account, not receiving the confirmation email.
    Any staff help
    cheers

16. Eliatha

Eliatha Guest

Hello, it has been 3 days since I first registered I believe. I still have not received an activation E-mail. I checked to make sure my Email was correct and it was. I understand you guys have a lot to do with people registering all the time and managing the forums altogether, so I don't want you guys to feel like I'm mad or anything (bc I'm not :rofl:). Anyhow, can you guys re-send or send the activation E-mail to me?
    Thank you very much!

17. ravanoceros

ravanoceros Void-Bound Voyager

Tried a couple of times, but no confirmation email was received. Checked both All Mail and Spam.

18. Natsumegu

Natsumegu Void-Bound Voyager

Welp. If the bug with the confirmation emails not sending is still happening, I've got it. I've clicked resend confirmation email, checked to make sure it was the right address, checked spam, and nothing. If possible, please help with either sending the email or manually activating my account.

19. Eyvee

Eyvee Orbital Explorer

Hello, i'm having this problem too, never got the confirmation email, tried it several times, the address is correct and i also checked spam folder, still nothing.

20. perfumedJeans

perfumedJeans Void-Bound Voyager

I've resent a couple times the request for activation email but I get no emails.