1. Welcome to the Wargroove support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://wargroove.com/support

Bug/Issue Add/subtract groove event not working properly?

Discussion in 'Support' started by Lyle Drake, May 1, 2019.

1. Lyle Drake

Lyle Drake Scruffy Nerf-Herder

So i was messing around with making custom groove effects, and i noticed something really off abut the add/remove unit groove action.

When setting groove to a specific value, it works fine, but when adding or removing a specific amount of groove it... Doean't do the thing it's supposed to do. The amount of groove changed seems to be completely random.

I spent some time testing it, but i couldn't find a strict pattern for the behaviour. I would run the same event multiple times in a row, and sometimes the unit would gain a lot of groove, sometimes a small amount. Sometimes, when i tried to subtract groove, the unit would end up with more groove charge than she started with!

Has anyone else had the same issues?
    I'm on the switch, in case that matters.

• Shubeans

Shubeans QA Wizard Chucklefish

Heya, thanks for reporting this over to us!

It is a known issue that has been fixed already in-house :) It unfortunately affects all platforms, and there isn't a way to manually fix it in game right now.
      When the next update rolls out the fix will be included, although I don't have a release date yet it shouldn't be too much longer!

Thank you!

Lyle Drake likes this.