Age of players: The Poll

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Borodin, Jul 1, 2016.

Tags:
?

Players of Stardew Valley, into what age group do you fall, or limp?

1. 10-20 years of age

12 vote(s)
    16.4%
  2. 20-30 years of age

37 vote(s)
    50.7%
  3. 30-40 years of age

14 vote(s)
    19.2%
  4. 40-50 years of age

4 vote(s)
    5.5%
  5. 50-60 years of age

3 vote(s)
    4.1%
  6. 60-70 years of age

3 vote(s)
    4.1%
  7. 70 and over

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Borodin

Borodin Oxygen Tank

The age of players thread is great, but I lost all sense early on of just how many people fit into what age group. It's great focusing on the individual trees, but sometimes you want to see the forest. So here's a poll for tallying up where we all fit.

Tamorr and Gabaw like this.
    • marc e

marc e Subatomic Cosmonaut

Thanks. I started the "age" thread. It made for good conversation. But your method will be better to get a count of people in each age group. I'm still the oldest @ 66 and i think I should get a special sword. :)

eemie, Kattia, Gabaw and 3 others like this.
      • Ladysarajane

Ladysarajane Existential Complex

I voted for my age, but the forum/poll can't have people under 13 because of Coppa, so my 11 yo nephew can't vote. I don't let him on this forum either because of the language some people use,and since inappropriate language is not against the rules *shrug shoulders*, I don't even let him look at the site. He will be exposed to it soon enough in a couple years...no sense giving him the idea now, that inappropriate language is appropriate for "everyday use and conversation." Let him be a kid. He has already dealt with the unexpected and sudden loss of his 6yo sister a couple years ago. Are you able to reword that poll question to have 13-20yo?

Gabaw likes this.
        • MagicallyClueless

MagicallyClueless Master Astronaut

i put myself in 20-30 since i am 20 so might as well put myself with the BIgger Kids Group(tm)

it'll be interesting to see how this plays out!

Gabaw likes this.
          • ssokolow

ssokolow Cosmic Narwhal

I put myself in 20-30 because, despite being 30 and only getting older, I sure don't feel 30.

Gabaw and marc e like this.
            • Haebaragi

Haebaragi Weight of the Sky

• Borodin

Borodin Oxygen Tank

I can't. Once it's up, it's up. Unless you want to ask the moderator to change it, and they have the powers to do so. I have no problems with it being changed that way.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2016
              • Ladysarajane

Ladysarajane Existential Complex

Really not a problem as someone under 13 shouldn't be able to sign up anyhow ;)
                I wasnt sure if a user could edit their poll on this forum software.

• Borodin

Borodin Oxygen Tank

I think with some forum software, you can set this flag for players, but not all.

• Aurrelia

Aurrelia Aquatic Astronaut

I'm going to assume the lower numbers are meant to be 21 to 30, 31 to 40, and 41 to 50, because I want to be in the lower bracket :)