1. Note: Nightly builds are not officially supported and things that appear broken might actually just be broken with no way of fixing it, but community members may still be willing to assist you with common problems.

Closed /aicommand issues?

Discussion in 'Nightly Builds Support' started by TyRobot, May 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TyRobot

TyRobot Space Spelunker

Has anyone had any luck using the /aicommand lines such as:

/aiaction { "action": "EnableCommand", "command": "giveBeamaxe" }

/aiaction { "action": "EnableCommand", "command": "upgradeBeamaxe1" }

/aiaction { "action": "EnableCommand", "command": "upgradeShip2" }

/aiaction { "action": "EnableCommand", "command": "upgradeShip3" }

etc.

These lines were essential to progress an explore the nightly builds in their current and recent states. However, as of tonight, I have been unable to use any of these commands that have normally worked. If anyone has any information or ideas, please let me know. Thanks! :casper:

2. v6ooo

v6ooo Space Kumquat

3. Forcedminer

Forcedminer Pangalactic Porcupine

i use these and get the same effect
    first use /admin to use these commands

instead of /aiaction { "action": "EnableCommand", "command": "giveBeamaxe" }
    i use
    /aicommand giveBeamaxe
    to give myself the matter tool

instead of /aiaction { "action": "EnableCommand", "command": "upgradeBeamaxe1" }
    i use
    /aicommand upgradeBeamaxe1
    which allows it then to be upgraded at the S.A.I.L don't upgrade in admin it won't check for matter upgrade modules useless you want that of course

instead of
    /aiaction { "action": "EnableCommand", "command": "upgradeShip2" }
    or
    /aiaction { "action": "EnableCommand", "command": "upgradeShip3" }

i use
    /spawnitem shipT3
    this one will spawn a cog with number 3 on it at your crosshairs be sure to collect it and use it like a bandage

make a notepad copy of these commands

/admin
    /aicommand giveBeamaxe
    /aicommand upgradeBeamaxe1
    /spawnitem shipT3
    /admin

and use each of them one by one with each new character

[hey hey my video was in the link v600 posted. :) ]

4. TyRobot

TyRobot Space Spelunker

Hey man...thanks for the reply. The reason I use the commands I listed is because they actually accomplished the same thing, but it actually did it by initiating the actual quest line. This allowed for some actual progress in the game, and because of that, I was actually able to progress the story while continuing with testing and exploration.

IMO, it is real shame if for whatever reason we're still unable to use these commands. I'm going to launch Unstable - Nightly soon to check out something and try to do some testing. I'll update/edit this post either way. Cheers!

EDIT: It seems there could or might be a /aicommand for actually getting SAIL to initialize the initial "Wake Up" mission/command. However, I haven't been able to figure out what that could be. I'll continue to try some other stuff later.

Last edited: May 9, 2016
  5. TyRobot

TyRobot Space Spelunker

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.