Aircraft?

Discussion in 'Vehicles and Mounts' started by Diveros, Mar 10, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Diveros

Diveros Master Chief

I think that aircraft would be an incredible feature for Starbound. Their could be a special crafting bench, or even a building, that could produce various aircraft that you could use. With the aircraft, there are many things that might be able to use the aircraft for: high-speed planetary traversal, large-scale mining, or even boss battle-like combat! I think it would be cool to be able to craft ships such as helicopters, starfighters, or even UFOs if you so desire!

What do you think about it? Do you think it would be a good idea? Any suggestions?

2. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

I believe that vehicles have already been implemented. The same mechanics could probably be used to add flying vehicles, so this may be added later on. (Although I'm not quite sure what the devs have planned.)

General Nuclear likes this.
  3. STCW262

STCW262 Heliosphere

It should have more details, such as the behavior of the aircraft and their possible weaponry...

4. StarModdist-GG4

StarModdist-GG4 Master Chief

I think they would re-write the code because the hoverbike used the Walking mechanics with a bit of tweaking, and so did the boat.

5. General Nuclear

General Nuclear Supernova

I have thought about the same for a while it would have been cool
    Also battle in the sky vs ohter ships or flying monsters

6. watersidetheHQ

watersidetheHQ Orbital Explorer

it would be pretty cool to fly x-wings in starbound