RELEASED Ali's Mods - 2 new Maps and Some Buildings!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by mushfae, May 1, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Voltaic123

Voltaic123 Pangalactic Porcupine

Awesome, glad to help! It's Here

Zalkyria likes this.
    • Sugar-Fable

Sugar-Fable Phantasmal Quasar

Love these! Would you consider adding a door to the caves/tell me how I can add one?

• LuthienNightwolf

LuthienNightwolf Oxygen Tank

Does anyone know if one of these maps can be used to replace one of the other map styles by just changing the name of the file? I want to use one of these to replace the hilltop farm instead of the standard (because I already use her secret forest map for my standard lol). Just wondering if it'll do weird things to the game.

• Sugar-Fable

Sugar-Fable Phantasmal Quasar

I did try replacing the foraging map with the standard map from this and it worked okay so I think it should be fine, though I'm unsure~ Just renamed it.

LuthienNightwolf likes this.
          • hwayunhae

hwayunhae Pangalactic Porcupine

If you want to use both maps you can also try out the Custom Farm Types SMAPI mod. I'll be uploading the folders for these maps (and some others) later today for that mod, that way you'll only have to put the downloaded map in the appropriate folder and change the xnb file to map.xnb.

• LuthienNightwolf

LuthienNightwolf Oxygen Tank

I tend to avoid SMAPI mods aside from Timespeed, I'm too afraid things won't play nice from one mod to another. I don't mind swapping stuff out, I just wanted to make sure I could actually do it. Thanks though. :3

• Zalkyria

Zalkyria Existential Complex

Thank you so much!!! I love it :D Would you mind helping me with one with the doghouse? If you can, if not I'm still using this version. :3

• Voltaic123

Hmmm, I'm not quite sure what you mean... Do you mean like the doghouses from this mod? I could do that, but I'd need to ask permission first.

• Zalkyria

Oh no the one that is being used with this mod, its on the nexus. Sorry I should have been more specific :rofl:;

• Voltaic123

Ohhhh I see. Yeah I can do that for ya, I should have it ready by tomorrow night

Zalkyria likes this.
                      • Zalkyria

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it :D

• Voltaic123

Zalkyria likes this.
                        • Zalkyria

• Yoseiri

Yoseiri Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Oh nice!! I hope I'll see more mods from you in the future, I really love your mods c:

• Zalkyria

I just realized after getting my pet that on the doghouse version I can fill the water dish at all? Or more like I go to and it still shows up empty.

Update: Okay so it does sorta work, just gotta position myself to get it.

Last edited: May 16, 2017
                            • Voltaic123

Huh... not sure, afaik I didn't do anything to the water bowl. Strange :wut:

• Zalkyria

You are fine, I think it could just be finicky in general.

• mio36

mio36 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Is there anyway to edit the forage map so that the left side where the ore spawns is just completely flat? > , < like I love the map and I just wanna use the entire middle area for farming and chunk my cows in the mining space. If not its cool just a thought ><

• dollbae

dollbae Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Could you make your new building set Season Immersion friendly?

• Flumme

Flumme Subatomic Cosmonaut

I LOVE your buildings! Great work.

Would it be possible to make them seasonal, please?