RELEASED Ali's Secret Forest Farm Map and Buildings

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by mushfae, Jul 13, 2016.

1. toffimilk

toffimilk Orbital Explorer

I love this building can you create this to 1.1 such as junimo hut, clock

mushfae likes this.
    • LuthienNightwolf

LuthienNightwolf Oxygen Tank

In her signature, it says:

list of things i'm currently working on:

-1.1 update for witchy buildings

-1.1 update for fairy buildings

-updates for witchy interior

-1.1 update and fixes for both my maps

Sit tight, she's working on it. :)

mushfae, toffimilk and Zalkyria like this.
      • mushfae

mushfae Pangalactic Porcupine

yup i've finished updating my witchy stuff so i'm currently in the process of updating this one :3

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Any chance of you seasoning it up? (@SeasonalBuildings)

• Mana-chan

Mana-chan Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'd love to see that. ❤ If you'd have the spare time I bet a lot of ppl would appreciate a seasonal version. :3

• mirrorblackout

mirrorblackout Scruffy Nerf-Herder

is there any way to remove the decorations that appear to the right of the shipping box on the map ?

• lightsourced

lightsourced Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I love this map, but just starting out and having to walk all the way to the bottom to refill the watering can is the worst. Is there a way to add a small pond with maybe some cute flowers/reeds/decorative rocks up by the house? Would also be amazing if it were functional (fishing/traps) :)

Am I asking too much?? I'm sorry!! lol

P.S. You're an amazing artist, I love all your work! So cute <3 <3 Can't wait to see more of what you create!

• camatimi

camatimi Void-Bound Voyager

These buildings are so lovely. I'm at a point in my save where all that's left is to work on my farm's aesthetic and I just cannot even go back to the vanilla buildings after seeing these. I understand that you're working on adding the 1.1 buildings, and in the meantime I'm able to use a few 1.1 buildings from other mod sets without sacrificing too much of the aesthetic since they match well enough, but i have not been able to find a shed that even semi-decently matched, and so I made a shed to match this set. It's just a bunch of pieces from some of the other buildings from your set that I frankensteined together in photoshop, and it's definitely not perfect, but it works for what I needed of it. Would you prefer that I keep it to myself or would you mind if I posted a link to it here, so that anyone else who needs it can have something to tide them over until you release your own?

• zixi8722

zixi8722 Void-Bound Voyager

I love this map, but the grass "edges" where dark and light meet, don't seem to be tillable or place-buildings-on-able. Other than that, it is perfect for me and thank you :D

• Siren-Of-The-Sea

Siren-Of-The-Sea Space Hobo

I don't know if it's my computer but when I downloaded the file, it downloaded it into a .rar file so how would I go about converting this into the files run by the game?

• Voltaic123

Voltaic123 Pangalactic Porcupine

Extract it.

• Alcopops

Alcopops Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I absolutely adore these buildings, I'm hoping for the shed sometime soon. :D

• Henassy

Henassy Void-Bound Voyager

Hey, I really like this map style.
                            Is it possible to replace any farm xnb with this one?
                            I would like to stay with the normal farm, but maybe replace the forest or foraging one.

Sorry if it was mentioned in the thread before.

• tcbelle

tcbelle Void-Bound Voyager

I just tried to open my save file after the 1.2 update and my farm reverted back to standard. Will a compatible version be released soon? One of my buildings is on top of the small pond, so I can't play my main file until the issue is resolved.
                              Thank you! <3

• mushfae

mushfae Pangalactic Porcupine

the update will have uninstalled the mod just reinstall it and it should work fine!

• tcbelle

tcbelle Void-Bound Voyager

Ah, thank you!

• hunni

hunni Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Will you be adding new buildings to this theme? I love it ^^

• feyrelay

feyrelay Void-Bound Voyager

I second this. This is absolutely my favorite map edit, but it makes it impossible to place your stable right next to the house, or use any building overhaul mods that are designed to have the buildings side by side. :(

• Oblitus

Oblitus Scruffy Nerf-Herder

And Extended Minecarts does not work with it - standard location is behind the fence, and alternative one intersects with it.

• cclimer

cclimer Intergalactic Tourist

Hi! I've been using the buildings for several months now because they're gorgeous! Do you know when the other buildings will be ready for download? I can't wait to have my shed and mill match the other buildings. :)