RELEASED Ali's Witchy-Gothic buildings! UPDATED FOR 1.1

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by mushfae, May 29, 2016.

1. mushfae

mushfae Pangalactic Porcupine

the furniture file goes in \Content\Tilesheets
    and as for the house version I did do a larger final house version but the stable won't match up with the roof ;-; I don't know if i'll be doing anymore work on this mod cause I've moved onto another project sorry!!!

• SasuraUchiha

SasuraUchiha Cosmic Narwhal

Awwww~ Love your buildings and your tIDE map <3

mushfae likes this.
      • cankersaur

cankersaur Pangalactic Porcupine

This is absolutely lovely!

mushfae likes this.
        • InsanityDoll

InsanityDoll Void-Bound Voyager

Thank you for the mod! It's so pretty!!

Would you mind sharing where you got the hairs and costumes as well??

Thanks a bunch! <3<3

• Coolwyngs

Coolwyngs Giant Laser Beams

How did you get mushroom boxes out of the cave? Where can I go to get them too?

• mushfae

here you go!

• LuthienNightwolf

LuthienNightwolf Oxygen Tank

Okay so I just realized you're the one who made the witchy buildings I just grabbed the other day as well - so I'll be using your map and your buildings. lol Super cute stuff though, I'm looking forward to decorating my farm when I start my next save file. I was wondering, for the witchy furniture...how difficult would it be to recolor some of the pink and purple stuff to be green? I adore those fancy couches and a few of the other things in the furniture pack, have been debating on grabbing that as well but I'm not sure if I want so much purple and pink (a little bit is okay, but I'm really a fan of the green shades). Thanks so much for sharing all the pretty stuff you make for this game. :3

• mushfae

there'a actually two versions of the furniture mod, theres the pastel version which is pink and purple and there's a darker version without the pink and purple and there's dark green couch and dark green rug, but if you want me to recolour some things to be green let me know and I can do that for you!

• LuthienNightwolf

Oh! I didn't know you did a darker version...can you point me in it's direction and I'll take a look? That might actually be just what I'm after, thanks. :)

• mushfae

http://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/432
                      it's bundled up with the other stuff so unzip the file and it's called furniture_dark.xnb so just rename it furniture.xnb!

LuthienNightwolf likes this.
                      • LuthienNightwolf

I see it now. :) By any chance are these little couches and chairs in there? I saw them in your house and I just love them!

Attached Files:

• mushfae

oh i only made those couches recently I haven't released them yet. would you like me to add them into the witchy furniture mod for you?

• LuthienNightwolf

Yes please! I love the Victorian style stuff. Thank you so much!

• mushfae

done! http://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/432? the file called fancy couches. I also attatched the png so you can see where I added some more elements of green for you!

Attached Files:

eemie, Mana-chan and LuthienNightwolf like this.
                              • LuthienNightwolf

Wonderful, thank you so much! Can't wait to start my new file with all this new stuff. ^u^
                                --- Post updated ---
                                @mushfae

I installed the new furniture, wanted to show you how cute my house is looking now with your stuff in it. I'll have to start checking Robin's to watch for more items I don't have yet. >u> I love the green rugs and the couches especially, thanks again! n_n

Old house: House Fall Year 5.jpg

New house: House Fall Year 5 New Furniture.jpg

mushfae likes this.
                                • Lunumi

Lunumi Astral Cartographer

I love your creations <33

I was wondering is it possible for you to put a little golden moon or sun on the final version? I noticed that the bigger house doesn't have that. I love that little moon ;3;

[​IMG]

• Destany89

Destany89 Cosmic Narwhal

Hey can I request a item being turned into a tarot reading? Or justbtarot cards on a table? Maybe use the tea set if you haven't already. So gonna add this mod to my game! Thank you for this!

• LuthienNightwolf

@mushfae Will you be updating the furniture file to incorporate all the 1.1 stuff? Would love to continue using the stuff you made, I dunno if I could go back to the default furniture now. lol

• mushfae

yup! i updated it yesterday its available for download on nexus :3

sabrinatw and LuthienNightwolf like this.
                                        • LuthienNightwolf

Sweet, thank you! ^_^

mushfae likes this.