RELEASED Ali's Witchy-Gothic buildings! UPDATED FOR 1.1

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by mushfae, May 29, 2016.

1. askylum

askylum Scruffy Nerf-Herder

ah my gosh, this is going to sound so stupid but when i first started playing sdv i made a file entirely for what was supposed to be my virtual witch space!! i was working on my own mods and finished just the exterior but these are so much more amazing!!
    would it be okay if i modded the buildings some more just for my own personal use?

• dollbae

dollbae Scruffy Nerf-Herder

LOVE this. Making a spooky/magic type farm and using this. However could you make a MILL and SHED too?

Plumbcat likes this.
      • dollbae

Can you just change the furniture files for the replacements but keep the other original furniture in there. A lot of the Stardew Valley furniture dissapears when I use the furniture you made. Esp the tv.

• Lumisteria

Lumisteria Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I guess that the furniture file isn't updated for 1.1

• foghorn

foghorn Pangalactic Porcupine

• LuthienNightwolf

LuthienNightwolf Oxygen Tank

Quick question regarding the updated version of the furniture - I've been using the Fancy Couches version, did that get an update as well? I really like all the green items in that particular set and I'm hoping to be able to continue using it when I switch to 1.11 (finishing my current file first so I've got a while). I also wanted to see if I could switch the cauldron back to the winter star tree, if it wouldn't be too much trouble.

hadenvoss likes this.
            • tinkerbelljln

tinkerbelljln Pangalactic Porcupine

Will you be updating this to make the shed and mill match? I'm big on everything matching, but if not that's cool, there's a few other replacements that match this well enough.

Plumbcat, MirriamV and dollbae like this.
              • dollbae

I'm looking forward to the full collection aswell. Currently doing a witch farm and need this XX also wanting her to make the non-sunroofed versions.

Plumbcat likes this.
                • LuthienNightwolf

@mushfae Will you be doing an update for the fancy couches version? Or do you mind someone else working on it if I can find someone willing to update it with the new furniture? I have the other one you posted for 1.1 but it has the regular couches and none of the green rugs/tables that were in the other file.

hadenvoss likes this.
                  • mushfae

mushfae Pangalactic Porcupine

ah yeah i forgot about that one, I'll update it for you! it might take a few days though its finals week and im drowning in uni assignments lmao

LuthienNightwolf likes this.
                    • mushfae

of course! sorry for the late reply i only just saw this woops

• Destany89

Destany89 Cosmic Narwhal

Could you make something like the tea set or similar furniture into tarot cards either in a reading spread or something like that? Or maybe the deck stacked with one card to the side like a daily draw? Or maybe even use a whole table like the moon table to retexture the top? Just some ideas :)

• MeiMcKorrmik

MeiMcKorrmik Big Damn Hero

Update won't change my house.. Does it only work with house upgrades or the default farm now?
                          I've placed the farmhouse_tiles or whatever file in the 3 different folders suggested to another user on Nexus, but still nothing.

• Lumisteria

Lumisteria Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The house file should be something like "houses.xnb", and go in the "building" folder.

mushfae likes this.
                            • mushfae

i've updated the buildings and interior for 1.1! let me know if there are any bugs

Meevers, hadenvoss, Mana-chan and 3 others like this.
                              • hadenvoss

hadenvoss Scruffy Nerf-Herder

@mushfae Is there anyway you can combine the Dark Witchy furniture and the fancy couches? I would love to have both. Thank you!

• LuthienNightwolf

Not sure if this helps but the fancy couches version has darker colors, more green less pink. That's the one I use. :)

• hadenvoss

ahh, thank you so much!

• hadenvoss

That looks perfect now! Thank you so so so much!

• Coolwyngs

Coolwyngs Giant Laser Beams

Will you make a matching Water Obelisk and Earth Obelisk please. These are my favorite set of buildings. Your art is beautiful.

Zalkyria likes this.