RELEASED Ali's Witchy-Gothic buildings! UPDATED FOR 1.1

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by mushfae, May 29, 2016.

1. mushfae

mushfae Pangalactic Porcupine

i originally didn't change the obelisks cause i felt they matched the theme, do you have any suggestions for how i should design the obelisks?

zyymurgy likes this.
    • Coolwyngs

Coolwyngs Giant Laser Beams

Meevers, Zalkyria and mushfae like this.
    • MirriamV

MirriamV Void-Bound Voyager

Thank you for the update! It's going to be so hard to chose which buildings to use with all these wonderful mods <3

mushfae likes this.
      • Thecheesepolice

Thecheesepolice Orbital Explorer

I love your buildings! I especially love the slime hutch, the flowers are so pretty1 D'you think you could make a deluxe version of the Barn and Coop with those flowers on them? I use those buildings much more and they would look pretty! :) If you cannot, that's fine too! I love your work!

• LuthienNightwolf

LuthienNightwolf Oxygen Tank

I have a small request for you if you have time @mushfae Regarding the fancy couches version of the furniture. Would it be terribly troublesome to get you to switch the cauldron back to the Winterstar tree for me? I miss having it in my house for the holidays and I pretty much don't use the cauldron at all. I have zero knowledge to do this sort of stuff myself and I'm not sure how you feel about people asking to have your mods tweaked so I thought I'd run it by you first. If you could, it'd be much appreciated! :coffee:

jbeom and Zalkyria like this.
          • Zalkyria

Zalkyria Existential Complex

Lol same here!

dollbae, jbeom and LuthienNightwolf like this.
            • Coolwyngs

Coolwyngs Giant Laser Beams

Would you unpack your craftables it to a .png please. I can not do it my self and there is stuff I do not want to lose like my purple stuff and sailor scarecrows.

• dollbae

dollbae Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Do you have the TownInterior file to match the furniture set? I need one to match T_T

• NatsumeAshikaga

NatsumeAshikaga Void-Bound Voyager

This is great, but I do have one tiny nitpick... Is there a way you could put the tree of the winter star back? The cauldron is fun, but the tree is really nice to have for the in-game holiday.

LuthienNightwolf likes this.
                  • LuthienNightwolf

@Zalkyria @NatsumeAshikaga I think if we can get ahold of just the png. file we can switch the tree back. I've been dabbling a bit in visual mods (making my own set of wallpapers at the moment) and if I'm doing it correct, I think you just take the pngs into a photo editing program (like Photoshop) and just cut and paste what you want. I'd like to try and make my own furniture set for personal use combining stuff I like from several different mods.

Zalkyria likes this.
                    • TheTearer

TheTearer Phantasmal Quasar

Do you actually have a mod that can let you look like Wicked Lady? ~clasps hands to bosom~ I need this in my life!

• Lilliput

Lilliput Supernova

A quick question about this set of buildings-- how is it that in the first screen shot for the house: https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/1303/images/420-1-1464511503.png the smoke from the chimney is perfectly centered, as it should be, but when trying to use this mod in actuality, the smoke is billowing from the roof-line as if the house was on fire? Is there a version of the house for this retexture where the chimney is positioned properly for the smoke? While the visual look of this mod is quite nice, a detail like the misplaced smoke would drive me batty in actual game-play and ruin the mood for me.

• LuthienNightwolf

I'm wondering if that's a map issue, I have the same thing and I'm using a different mod. It looks like I have a permanently smoking tree behind my house. >u<
                          Screenshot 2017-04-14 08.10.27.png

I think I'm using the same map as she is in that picture though. Ali's Secret Forest map?

• Lilliput

Lilliput Supernova

Ahh, I am using it with the standard 1.1 Forest map. I will take a crack at editing the position of the house, and see if I can't get it working for my personal use.

LuthienNightwolf likes this.
                            • Lilliput

Lilliput Supernova

Ta-da. Personal edit of the Witchy House (With apologies to Ali, don't worry, I will not post this edit anywhere for download!) to re-align the smoke and tweak the appearance slightly.

Clipboard02.png

Zalkyria and LuthienNightwolf like this.
                              • Sugar-Fable

Sugar-Fable Phantasmal Quasar

Any plans for a dog/pet house to go with this mod?