All File Locations for Bed in First Farmhouse?

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Fairycake, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Fairycake

Fairycake Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hey guys, I'm having an issue with the single bed in the first farmhouse. I'm trying to change the farmhouse tiles and town interior tiles to mod the bed. I have Content Patcher and I have the "A Toned Down Stardew Valley" mod installed, which effects the town interior tilesheet. I have the bed edited to my liking in both the town interior and the farmhouse tiles tilesheets, but I'm still having the issue of a part of the vanilla comforter/blanket peeking through. (The yellowish part of the bed in the image.) I've looked and looked but I cannot find where this image is so I'm not sure how to fix it. Does anyone know where to find that file?

Attached Files:

• Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Moved to Stardew modding.

• minervamaga

minervamaga Pangalactic Porcupine

The updated version of ATDSV found here already takes care of the farmhouse tiles! You can use it as a base for personal edits, just please ask before publishing anything based on it.

• Fairycake

Thank you so much for responding! Oh yes it is def just for personal use! <3 I've been working from the updated files, but I just tried re-installing the mod and unfortunately I'm still running into the same issue. :(

Attached Files:

• minervamaga

Hmm, that's very weird. I don't have that issue in my game. Which interior is that? Warm/white, etc?

• Fairycake

It's for the warm interior, it's just so weird, I have no idea where it's still getting that image from cuz I feel like I've changed everything!

• minervamaga

Sorry, I've had a busy week at work! I'll try to take a look next week and see if I can track down the issue.