1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

All these Novakids have no clothes...

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Zinerith, Jul 28, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Zinerith

Zinerith Cosmic Narwhal

So, I have a Novakid in my colony, and when he asks me to retrieve people, they never have clothing. Is this a bug, or just my luck?
    Screenshot 2016-07-28 07.32.17.png

2. FIowey

FIowey Subatomic Cosmonaut

Oh.... sorry i did a new thread about this before seeing this one, but yeah, i get all nude Novakids in those missions

Zinerith likes this.
  3. Zinerith

Zinerith Cosmic Narwhal

Alright, it must be a bug then

4. phichikapparho

phichikapparho Subatomic Cosmonaut

Well maybe not, I mean have you ever tried to clothe a star?

It probably really is a bug though.

Zinerith likes this.
  5. LilyV3

LilyV3 Master Astronaut

they aren't stars, their visible hull is just a metal bag to house the gas, so basically they are already clothed. so why clothing cloth?

6. TheFloranChef

TheFloranChef Giant Laser Beams

Is it possible to recruit novakid npcs as crewmembers?

And can anyone tell me what is the maximum number of crewmembers? I have five and sail won't let me have more. Penguin Pete won't give me another ship upgrade. Do I need to advanced in the game? I'm still going to do the Hylotl mission.

7. Zinerith

Zinerith Cosmic Narwhal

I think the max is 12 with the max ship upgrade. Also, yes you can recruit novakid, but they are VERY hard to find, since they are such a rare race. The best way is to make a room with saloon stuff that the frog guy at the outpost sells, and then a novakid barkeep will appear from the colony deed.

8. TheFloranChef

TheFloranChef Giant Laser Beams

Ok. The maximum is 12. Thanks.